sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
sure

make sure you backup save before you overwrite it or make new one before you edit it, changing number on it after effect on file save wont show
ok i used the save editor and now i'm confused

is that the variables are the same for Jess and Jane, but in the game i'm best friend of Jane and lover of Jess, do i need to change other variables? or there is nothing i can do, and i have to skip this event?

by the way, i would like to ask, if i start the game again can i play the events of each character until the end and then i move on to the next one or do i have to play all caracters at the same time?

Like i play Kara's events until the end and then i play Jane's and then Joan's and so on, or do i have to play everything at the same time?

Is that the game is already so big that playing all together will be much more complicated, to start all over again.

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
ok i used the save editor and now i'm confused

is that the variables are the same for Jess and Jane, but in the game i'm best friend of Jane and lover of Jess, do i need to change other variables? or there is nothing i can do, and i have to skip this event?
each girl got each own variables, and yeah there is good chance that lowering those wont do a thing, and are some other in effect, which i got no clue which are and messing up more than that can messup whole save.
all you can do is check for both that they got 30/2 on those 2 and see if it works
when your done, you have to save the save on editor site and replace it in save folder

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
It applies only for the very first event in the series, where you massage Jane in front of Jessica. That has been in the game for years now. So, yeah, if you haven't done that before Jessica has become your lover, you won't be able to do it now.
ok, so i guess i'll have to start the game again,

but let me tell you that, this is a little dishonest of you, after we've been waiting so long for a new update, you make a new one, where the variables needed to play it has been overpassed by players, who had just finished the previous version, it's just a personal opinion.

each girl got each own variables, and yeah there is good chance that lowering those wont do a thing, and are some other in effect, which i got no clue which are and messing up more than that can messup whole save.
all you can do is check for both that they got 30/2 on those 2 and see if it works
when your done, you have to save the save on editor site and replace it in save folder
Thank you very much for your help but I think I'm going to start a new game, I don't really like to go around manipulating the variables, it always ends up making bugs

Reactions: micmitja

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
ok, so i guess i'll have to start the game again,

but let me tell you that, this is a little dishonest of you, after we've been waiting so long for a new update, you make a new one, where the variables needed to play it has been overpassed by players, who had just finished the previous version, it's just a personal opinion.
Dishonest? In what way? The event "Massaging Jane with Jessica Around" has been added to the game at March of 2018, way before you could become lovers with Jessica. The conditions to get this event has never changed.
Yes, the event is partially hidden, there's no indication that you should go to the infirmary at a certain time to trigger this event, but that's where my philosophy on exploration comes in.
I love games, where you can randomly stumble upon a completely missable content and make your playthrough unique from anyone else. In this case the completely missable event leads to totally new branch of events, and I love that in open world games.

Last edited:

list101

Mar 18, 2019
College Life [v0.3.8a Hotfix 2] [MikeMasters] crunched
Edit (2021-12-23): Updated from v0.3.8 to v0.3.8a Hotfix 2

Original / Compressed Size Win: 2,66 GB / 926 MB (1,03 GB unpacked) - CollegeLife_v0.3.8a_HotFix2-Win-crunched.7z

Download (Win): Workupload - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tool: - Cruncher 0.4.1 (bas@f95zone)
Thx a bunch dude! You are the only one compressing non renpy games.

• Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ"

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
Hot diggity dang an update. It's been months since I last played this. I forgot it existed

Aksayuk

Aug 17, 2019
usually pictures and animations in this case from v035
soo you mean like a visual novel, instead of the gameboy we use to play with back in 1990s because i do not like point and click to go from point a) to b).

btw i remembered the red hair girl from some VN i read before that's why i was interested to download this gameboy style VN.

291795_BM-Ellie-Recreation.gif Daisy_BloodyN9.gif

Reactions: SuperLYC

mobin_03

Dec 26, 2020
there's a huge memory leak on my pc it uses up to 4.5 gb ram and then just crashes so any tips that could help?

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes