MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
The game never freezes for me. Can anybody provide a save file when the game is frozen? Then I might be able to check what is still running in the background that causes this.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
The action menu and phone are randomly interacting with one another, probably depending on different mouse strokes/clicks. But it's extremely annoying. If phone could be moved- for example into top right corner, that would solve this.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
The game never freezes for me. Can anybody provide a save file when the game is frozen? Then I might be able to check what is still running in the background that causes this.
sure here are mine , still freeze with fix after travel to room

on second thought here is whole folder from appdata could be some issue there

Reactions: Subyan

surja

Jul 27, 2019
It also freezes in places where animation can be viewed from multiple perspectives. It slows down as if the RAM demand suddenly increases. The animation slows down, then quickly switches back and forth between the two viewpoints, and then everything stops.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Unfortunately, I still have random crashes of the game after patching with the latest fix. Maybe there is an option to generate log /trace file ?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Here's new hotfix. It should fix freezing after using the phone, ergo even after fast traveling. You don't need the previous hotfix, if you don't have it. Fix from that is here as well
yep can confirm that, phone 1nce and then can jump around normally , that with frozen save, with old one doesnt freeze anymore

MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
Here's new hotfix. It should fix freezing after using the phone, ergo even after fast traveling. You don't need the previous hotfix, if you don't have it. Fix from that is here as well
That seemed to fix it, at least for me. I no longer have to bring phone up after fast traveling to move around. Thanks!

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
The action menu and phone are randomly interacting with one another, probably depending on different mouse strokes/clicks. But it's extremely annoying. If phone could be moved- for example into top right corner, that would solve this.
I'll try to polish the code bit more. If that won't be enough I'll consider moving the phone to a different location.

It also freezes in places where animation can be viewed from multiple perspectives. It slows down as if the RAM demand suddenly increases. The animation slows down, then quickly switches back and forth between the two viewpoints, and then everything stops.
Can you provide more information? Like exact scene where you've seen it happen. Were you holding down space or left mouse button to speed up the scene? Or any other details you can think of?

surja

Jul 27, 2019
I'll try to polish the code bit more. If that won't be enough I'll consider moving the phone to a different location.

Can you provide more information? Like exact scene where you've seen it happen. Were you holding down space or left mouse button to speed up the scene? Or any other details you can think of?
I'm in "REDEEM THE REWARD 'EVENT." During and after sex, the shared shower also froze during the animation.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I haven't downloaded the update yet, but it sounds like the same thing that a lot have with SIL. Freezing or crashing after animation, or animation breaks. It is a GPU Memory issue in 99% of cases. Members video cards just aren't up to the overhead, and lock up AKA: Crash a game.
I'll restart playing the update during a break from DAZ, and Renpy. :)

Reactions: MythMackay

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I'm in "REDEEM THE REWARD 'EVENT." During and after sex, the shared shower also froze during the animation.
When you say "froze", you mean the entire game is frozen and you can do nothing? Or just the animation is frozen and you can continue, but the animation never moves?

surja

Jul 27, 2019
When you say "froze", you mean the entire game is frozen and you can do nothing? Or just the animation is frozen and you can continue, but the animation never moves?
The animation began to twitch and nothing could be done. After a while a black screen came on and I didn't see anything. The menu sound worked, I just didn't see anything.

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I haven't downloaded the update yet, but it sounds like the same thing that a lot have with SIL. Freezing or crashing after animation, or animation breaks. It is a GPU Memory issue in 99% of cases. Members video cards just aren't up to the overhead, and lock up AKA: Crash a game.
I'll restart playing the update during a break from DAZ, and Renpy. :)
I'm not that knowledgeable, but I don't think it'sa GPU issue, at least in my game. The animations are just images shown one after another. The game stutters a bit when they are all loaded into the memory, even more so if there are animations from multiple perspectives. I'd imagine it's harddrive issue more than anything else

surja

Jul 27, 2019
I turned off the music on the phone, which stopped the animation from slowing down and didn’t freeze, but a black screen came up at the end of the scene.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes