cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well that was quick. either mods have prem account on k2s/floren or prem account for some debrid since free prem generators just don't work/exist.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
well that was quick. either mods have prem account on k2s/floren or prem account for some debrid since free prem generators just don't work/exist.
indeed 128.png
based on size is svs version, someone got account and real good connection.

MrRooots

Sep 4, 2018
For anyone that wants to try editing their save if they missed the Jane/Jess massage, i fixed my save by changing to 1 the following:
JSON:
JaneJessMassageHappened #981 :(0)
JaneJessGoodEnding #989 :(0)
If they are already 1, then this isn't the issue for your save.

Edit: looks like it didn't fix it well enough. I got to the point I should be going shopping for an outfit with Jane ( This Time You Get New Clothes event), and at lunch I can ask her about the the date with her and Jessica (she says not yet, because they have to get new clothes for the MC), but at the end of the lunch she just up and goes, no shopping happens. I don't know what else to try..

Also, anyone knows what the 'afternoon fun' event is with Joan?
Same here with This Time You Get New Clothes event :(
Does anyone have any solutions?

sf102

May 7, 2020
Does anyone know how to get Joan's 1st nude selfie? The one where she is sleeping, every time I try, 1 am, 2 am & 3 am, it says it is too late

Artnerd

Oct 24, 2020
JoiPlay. In first lesson and sometimes. Error: Uncaught TypeError: Failed to set the 'loopstart' property on 'AudioBufferSourceNote'The provided double value is non-finite. Posible fix?

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes