cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm trying to get the handjob from the Headmaster/mistress on day 1 but can't succeed...I've followed the green path of the WT and still no chance.
Can someone please help me ? ;)
well it's quite simple quest so you must have made wrong choice at some point.

Soslwowwl

Apr 22, 2021
Im having a problem here. ive gotten the choice to go on a date with joan and when i accept it. my game just becomes unresponsive and i cant move at all.

Thyler

May 14, 2018
Dear people. I have the issue that my character gets locked in place after I use the fast travel. Any tips?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Dear people. I have the issue that my character gets locked in place after I use the fast travel. Any tips?
make sure you got last b version , it should fix the freeze bug, otherwise you press P to open phone that unfreeze it.
just download last version

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Im having a problem here. ive gotten the choice to go on a date with joan and when i accept it. my game just becomes unresponsive and i cant move at all.
if you have previous save and are using b version then load from that save and replay to see if it still freezes.

Thanks, that was really helpful......
well i did that just fine long ago but ofc game version was different. could be just temporary bug so try replay and pay attention that right choice is made to see if mc gets happy ending. anyways don't think she will get more content.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
So far I got to say it's nice, I really enjoy the story so far, hate the abusive father but that's natural and hope the MC can save the mother as well

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So far I got to say it's nice, I really enjoy the story so far, hate the abusive father but that's natural and hope the MC can save the mother as well
well daddy "dearest" got what he deserved and maybe mommy will embrace son too.

Question, can you progress with more than one girl - ie: Lovers etc....
yes, just 4 girls/women atm (possibly that stays same).

Reactions: BGRW2020

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
i stuck on quest Kara Don’t wear pants at all and Reviewing notes nomal in old version i alway use cheat to unlock it but now i star new game and complete Jane 100% no cheat joan 100% no cheat Jessica 100% no cheat i change day not to do quest mom yet i need to finish all girl first but now stuck at Kara quest again same as old verson
and this is my save game i stuck at kara quest can't unlcok her quest Reviewing notes to do Don’t wear pants.

Reactions: 720NoScope

magnumfan

Dec 29, 2017
Every night at 23:00 I'm with mrs Anderson...
But she is still only kissing me ...
am I the only one who wants more of this beauty ??

Reactions: fortuna95

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Happy New Year

Hello everybody.
How were your Holidays? I've spent a few days visiting my mom, so no computer and no internet for four days. But I was back on 26th of December, and I was quite active since then.

Replaying the entire game

Since the 26th I did a full playthrough of the game, and thanks to this and your reports I was able to fix 10 or so bugs of various degree of severity. Most notable frozen MC after date turned to sleepover with Jessica. It is possible, however, to overcome this issue by openning phone with the 'P' key (at least that's what worked for me), so I'm not planning to release another bug fixing update. That may change, if there is more than one person unable to get around this bug.
The entire playthrough clocks in at over 22 hours, plus the time to work on fixes, and you can imagine that was all that I did for the rest of the year 2021.

New content

So far I haven't that much time to really delve into creating anything new, but I know exactly what I want to focus on. If you open the Memories tab in the main menu, you can see a huge disparity between the amount of content that Joan has and the rest of the love interests. So my goal is to gradually fill up the content for everybody but Joan. Here's a first peak at what you can expect in the future.

Oh, and happy New Year ;-)

May 9, 2019
hey guys if someone can help
1.am at the final stage of making jane a lover but i just can get over that level for some reason
2. How do i get Kara to the beach its my last one to do

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes