cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hey guys if someone can help
1.am at the final stage of making jane a lover but i just can get over that level for some reason
2. How do i get Kara to the beach its my last one to do
1. can't
2. need to have swimtrunks with mc and relationship with her lover i think and mc should have found out where beach is and need to invite her while in library (she checking bookshelves)

May 9, 2019
1. can't
2. need to have swimtrunks with mc and relationship with her lover i think and mc should have found out where beach is and need to invite her while in library (she checking bookshelves)

thanks for that, i know know i still have loads i can do with Joan , they just stated to kiss

Lucifer55

Oct 4, 2018
Hi
I recently started playing this game and loving it so far. But I'm stuck at one place.
I missed the achievement of kissing Jessica somehow maybe because of my choice selection and now I can't finish the third massage.
After pinching the nipples, Jessica stops the massage but I did not get a chance to go back and kiss her (As per the walkthrough).
I've come a long way with other characters and do not want to play from the start and I don't have a save from that particular point.
I'v attached the save file. If someone can be kind enough to edit the file so that this quest can be finished, that would be great.

I've edited Renpy files countless times but can't edit RPMG files

Thanks Guys

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Can you do any event at least once, can you forget to pick the right dialoque and still repaeat later picking the proper dialoque?
I have taken Jessica several times to the restaurant and twice gotten her home and slept over after fun, but I cannot seem to be able to talk about Penny. the dialoque of the large family no longer comes up???? (just a comment - I find the WT hard to follow - it seems to not be in any particular sequence for anyone

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Why does the massaging fail so often, I am up to 30 points with 80% chance of success and it fails more than 50% of the time
Also after I went running, jogging with Jessica my stats plunged from 25 Vag to 1 - this must be a bug

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why does the massaging fail so often, I am up to 30 points with 80% chance of success and it fails more than 50% of the time
Also after I went running, jogging with Jessica my stats plunged from 25 Vag to 1 - this must be a bug
rng.

also everything is repetable until success.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Anyone have a save before the threesome? Mine has crapped out and has frozen my character in place.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes