lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
There needs to be a place where you can grind skills. I'm getting annoyed with this 55% chance multiple times garbage. I end up reloading so many times just to do one thing successfully. Day 2 and it says I need change clothes to workout yet I have no clothes other than a suit in my dorm. Try to use the computer and see online shopping for clothes. They sell nothing. So we can't workout then? I can study on the computer at least but can we please get some way to train all the skills? I don't like this reload game nonsense where I find myself trying to skip text for the fourth time.
Haven't played for a while but did you try to enter the locker room at the gym?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There needs to be a place where you can grind skills. I'm getting annoyed with this 55% chance multiple times garbage. I end up reloading so many times just to do one thing successfully. Day 2 and it says I need change clothes to workout yet I have no clothes other than a suit in my dorm. Try to use the computer and see online shopping for clothes. They sell nothing. So we can't workout then? I can study on the computer at least but can we please get some way to train all the skills? I don't like this reload game nonsense where I find myself trying to skip text for the fourth time.
skills can't be gotten to 100% chance. mc can train in gym alone or with roomie, learn massaging from jess, study at library alone, etc

papadoko

Aug 1, 2017
I can't move or do anything except quicksave after first night with Jessica at her apartment after the date. Phone cannot be opened either. (latest release) College_Life_doa2WNrCLz.png

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
can't even click door?

try loading earlier save.
I had to press P for the phone. chose Jessica apt and it puts you outside her door. You can re-enterand take a shower and breakfast with her. After you move Penny this stops happening.

papadoko

Aug 1, 2017
can't even click door?

try loading earlier save.
I had to press P for the phone. chose Jessica apt and it puts you outside her door. You can re-enterand take a shower and breakfast with her. After you move Penny this stops happening.
Yeah I'm not able to do anything at all. When I re-load and do the whole sequence again it is the same end result even if I change my choices.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
1643291162998.png

Progress update

Hi everybody,
I have some news for you.

I've mentioned it before, but I mention it again - I said I'm going to change the rewards for the pledge tiers, so I could focus more on the game itself. It's more of an convenience issue than time issue. I'm changing a lot of things in my life, and reducing the number of hurdles and hoops that I have to jump through makes the work and life in general more enjoyable. It means less rewards for you, but it also means more sustainable workflow for me, and I think that's a good thing.

No update this month

This I've mentioned before as well. I'm taking different approach to releases. I intend to release more "complete" updates, that will encompass a certain type of content that I want to add. I'm not sure how to say it exactly, but an example might explain better what I'm talking about.
I've introduced an idea of kinks to Kara. There were various kinks and player could choose which one to like. So in this update I want to do all the content that will be around all the introduced kinks. Of course, there always will be a potential to future expansion, but I want you to think and feel that the amount of content around these kinks is satisfactory.
That said, I don't know when the next update will be finished. I intend to report on it in timely fashion, still working on that part. And hopefully, when it's done, it'll be something worth the wait.

Now, what has been done?

There is one unfinished side quest that has plug in it's name. Well, that's finished now. And the image above is right from the moment, when you deliver the goods.
The quest itself ends with a first tryout. I don't want to spoil too much, but akin to different quest with Jane there are outcomes good and bad.
There's also an optional visit to a location, where you've bought a toy for Joan. I'll post an image with the lady in her new outfit to another post, because I don't think it can be shown in a public post.
I've been also experimenting with a new product that adds a physics to a certain parts of female body. So far it seems to work as intended. What that means for you? Maybe a slightly better loking images. It's all in the details.

And, that's it.
I hope you find this news interesting, and see you in the next one.
Cheers.

Thyler

May 14, 2018
Anyone else have issues when asking Joan on a date? The game grinds to a stop for me, the esc menu doesn't work and the P button is also blocked

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Anyone else have issues when asking Joan on a date? The game grinds to a stop for me, the esc menu doesn't work and the P button is also blocked
buggy game, try reloading game from prev. save and trying again.

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
yup game is bugged jane says we gotta buy my clothes but dont got that option when i have lunch with her got the option to invite her to date but she says wont cause i need new clothes then says after lunch we will go but she just leaves without me
I have the same problem..

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
IIRC you meet her at the boutique (the same one that Joan bought her swimsuit from)
I already checked, but she's not there and can't enter. I did exacly as said in the guide but the event jus doesn't trigger when the guide says it should.

Patrickxxx

Jul 13, 2020
Anyone else is having the same problem with the smartphone, where it disappears and when it does come back you can't access it?

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes