lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
Ok I give up. So I'm following the guide for the threesome scene, I'm doing "This time you get new clothes", I talk to Jane at 13:00 at the main hall, I ask her out with me and Jess, having already picked out the location with Jess, but when I ask Jane out she says I need to go out shopping with her first, the guide says we're supposed to go out right after the meal, but she just says goodbye and leaves and we don't go to the shop again (I already went to give Jane her new clothes). Has anyone managed to get Jane to actually take them out to shop for the threesome suit in the current update?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ok I give up. So I'm following the guide for the threesome scene, I'm doing "This time you get new clothes", I talk to Jane at 13:00 at the main hall, I ask her out with me and Jess, having already picked out the location with Jess, but when I ask Jane out she says I need to go out shopping with her first, the guide says we're supposed to go out right after the meal, but she just says goodbye and leaves and we don't go to the shop again (I already went to give Jane her new clothes). Has anyone managed to get Jane to actually take them out to shop for the threesome suit in the current update?
i think you are trying to do quests in wrong order. suit comes way before 3some date.

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
I ended up downloading an RPG Maker MV decrypter, going into the program to find the event, bypassing the shopping excursion, in order to get to the date/threesome

so yay

Lamayo

Nov 30, 2019
My game keeps crashing after the threesome with Jane and Jessica and I even tried to go to previous saves but it still didn't work. Any solutions?

Alucard77

Mar 11, 2018
My game keeps crashing after the threesome with Jane and Jessica and I even tried to go to previous saves but it still didn't work. Any solutions?
did you go sleep after the threesome?
the first time i didn´t go sleep an it crashed the second try it worked with sleep

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
College Life [v0.3.8b] [MikeMasters] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 2,7 GB / 955 MB - CollegeLife_v0.3.8bWin_FullPack-crunched.7z

Download (Win): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tool: - Cruncher 0.4.1 (bas@f95zone)

Last edited:

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
somehow I am missing some trigger. I am on the third massage lesson and have tried several times to "go even lower" without success. I have followed the guide but perhaps I am not doing something in the correct order; or perhaps I need to practice more?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
somehow I am missing some trigger. I am on the third massage lesson and have tried several times to "go even lower" without success. I have followed the guide but perhaps I am not doing something in the correct order; or perhaps I need to practice more?
what's your relationship status with her?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks for the reply. I am just friends. I've gone to dinner and jogged with her twice. I think I failed to unlock nipple pinching. Is there a way unlock it now?
possibly yes and no. that depends when that is supposed to happen.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
so finally got to it, great threesome , some animations got trouble triggering when you save in between tho, which you have to cause no rollback

do like this idea tho sinister think.png
1642431063959.png
1642431097046.png

and have found bug, seems to be old one since triggers on previous version too,
if you wear leather jacket and go to gym , mc multiply x2 when change clothes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
only way to remove it is to change clothes in your room in to anything else, if you go to any other scene like that, it crashes the game

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
well sis, that redhead, her roomie, ...........
sis and Kara for sure, there has been too much action with them to just kick em out, and would be pain to choose,
rest can be side chars , who cares , just dont forget about mom , for all the mom fans , there are many , she could be harem manager

Viloop09

Jul 22, 2021
Error
Uncaught TypeError: Failed to set the loopStart property on AudioBufferSourceNode The
provided double value is non-finite.
How fix it?

Jun 6, 2021
There needs to be a place where you can grind skills. I'm getting annoyed with this 55% chance multiple times garbage. I end up reloading so many times just to do one thing successfully. Day 2 and it says I need change clothes to workout yet I have no clothes other than a suit in my dorm. Try to use the computer and see online shopping for clothes. They sell nothing. So we can't workout then? I can study on the computer at least but can we please get some way to train all the skills? I don't like this reload game nonsense where I find myself trying to skip text for the fourth time.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes