sf102

May 7, 2020
I'm still missing the two scenes, does anyone know how to trigger it?

View attachment 1562999
For the Mrs. Anderson one, sleep at Joan's at 23:00, then go to Mrs. Anderson's room at 05:00, this should start the process (although, i'm sure on an old playthrough i didn't have to do this part). Then you can go to her room at 22:00 (i think) or 05:00 and have 3 conversations

For Kim, once you have had the blackmail conversation, you should only have to keep going to her room at 17:00 (i think) and go through all available conversations until you have the talk option 'Benefits'

Reactions: Bill Cusack

phantom787

Jun 5, 2020
so i cant get this time you get new clothes to trigger just got going to the beach after lunch planned the event with jessica is there a step im missing?

Bill Cusack

Sep 22, 2017
For the Mrs. Anderson one, sleep at Joan's at 23:00, then go to Mrs. Anderson's room at 05:00, this should start the process (although, i'm sure on an old playthrough i didn't have to do this part). Then you can go to her room at 22:00 (i think) or 05:00 and have 3 conversations

For Kim, once you have had the blackmail conversation, you should only have to keep going to her room at 17:00 (i think) and go through all available conversations until you have the talk option 'Benefits'
Thanks for the tips, but for mrs Anderson one, couldn't go to her room at 05:00 because I can only sleep at Joan's place at 00:00 and when wake up, it's already 06:00. Guess I will have to find a different approach, thanks anw

sf102

May 7, 2020
Thanks for the tips, but for mrs Anderson one, couldn't go to her room at 05:00 because I can only sleep at Joan's place at 00:00 and when wake up, it's already 06:00. Guess I will have to find a different approach, thanks anw
I'm not certain, but if i remember correctly, there are 2 places on her bed you can start to sleep, as you are looking at the screen, the right side triggers the "events", but the left side, let's you just sleep even if she is awake @ 23:00. Also, do it on a weekday

Last edited:
Reactions: Bill Cusack

Bill Cusack

Sep 22, 2017
I'm not certain, but if i remember correctly, there are 2 places on her bed you can start to sleep, as you are looking at the screen, the right side triggers the "events", but the left side, let's you just sleep even if she is awake @ 23:00. Also, do it on a weekday
Thanks a lot bro, it worked :)

phantom787

Jun 5, 2020
yup game is bugged jane says we gotta buy my clothes but dont got that option when i have lunch with her got the option to invite her to date but she says wont cause i need new clothes then says after lunch we will go but she just leaves without me

Reactions: ymisoinsane

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
MikeMasters new and gamebreaking bug, after 3some at hotel and mc taking bus to campus (normal travel) mc got stuck on bus (sorta, see scrshot) and now he can't move anywhere besides with fast travel but since can't click anything else than phone can't do anything. should be bugfixed version. attached bugged save too.

edit: weird, on 2nd attempt game froze on hotel room before even girls had started kissing but on 3rd time everything went smoothly.

Last edited:

krnzone

Jul 10, 2019
Hi guys, i started new game and i cant save. I can go to save slots but then it will not let me make new save. Do you know why ? or how to fix it ? And when i do quick save from mobile i get stuck and on slot 49 (where it should save) is completely different save

• Thinking Face
Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Hi guys, i started new game and i cant save. I can go to save slots but then it will not let me make new save. Do you know why ? or how to fix it ? And when i do quick save from mobile i get stuck and on slot 49 (where it should save) is completely different save
works fine for me on old save and ng after you are pass intro

K-Zen

Oct 4, 2017
I'm trying to get the handjob from the Headmaster/mistress on day 1 but can't succeed...I've followed the green path of the WT and still no chance.
Can someone please help me ? ;)

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes