Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
Yep, that's the right spot. Do you see down at the very bottom the item called file49.rpgsave? That is the save in slot 49 of your save games (if looking at the list when you have the game running). And of those file---.rpgsave items (--- is a number, of course) are your saves.
Ah I see it now. Was looking for a Folder called: Saves like in other games. Thank you.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
One of the best games i have ever played! Sad to see it abandoned , soooo much potential!! Still hoping some1 can pick it up and make it an masterpiece like it was ment to be !!!!!
only if dev gives assets etc to that some1.

Dei-mos

Dec 18, 2017
long ago in a galaxy far far away ... (or what the phrase in english ? )
just want to say giving the rights away doesnt gurantee great results

pretty easy to imagine getting the "wrong" developer and we will see 3 reboots, a renpy port worth x years of milking patreons without any new assets and than that dev is gone too

• Haha
Reactions: Madmadmac

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Played with my save from 0.3.7 further now I wonder are these memories unlockable and when how?

If my save is above the point I can collect the memories is it possible to cheat it?

* Are these memories aviable or not?

0.3.9a bugs

Joan
*Discussing Work Outfit

Special
*Buying But Plug
*Conversation with Mrs. Anderson

Last edited:

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
Played with my save from 0.3.7 further now I wonder are these memories unlockable and when how?

If my save is above the point I can collect the memories is it possible to cheat it?

* Are these memories aviable or not?

Joan
*Discussing Work Outfit
Afternoon fun

Kara
Trying the But Plug
Beach Sex

Jessica
Planning Date with Jane

Special
Date with Jane and Jessica
*Buying But Plug
*Conversation with Mrs. Anderson
To my knowledge there are no memories you can not collect just try to met the requirements of doing so.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
To my knowledge there are no memories you can not collect just try to met the requirements of doing so.
For example Conversation with Mrs. Anderson she don`t talk with me so I wonder if this is one that only work when you meet her the first time.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
For example Conversation with Mrs. Anderson she don`t talk with me so I wonder if this is one that only work when you meet her the first time.
i think so and same with few other things, joan's work outfit should be doable, if you have passed trigger then maybe not doable anymore. all i can say is that check wt-pdf for those events.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
i think so and same with few other things, joan's work outfit should be doable, if you have passed trigger then maybe not doable anymore. all i can say is that check wt-pdf for those events.
The walkthrough says not if you unlock a memorie. And for the most I have no events so I ask sure something I can unlock. I am not sure if * memories aso so I ask here.

I try to play further tommorrow so I see what I can solve myself and what not.

Thought it before they are not unlockable so they are bugs (then normal I must have them).

Last edited:

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
I found a copy of the game for Android but does anyone know how to open the various menus like saving the game, opening the phone and checking character stats?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I found a copy of the game for Android but does anyone know how to open the various menus like saving the game, opening the phone and checking character stats?
that you need to ask from that who made android port.

Soci0o

Feb 19, 2019
How much content would you say the game has? Would you say it's worth getting into as a newcomer despite it being abandoned?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How much content would you say the game has? Would you say it's worth getting into as a newcomer despite it being abandoned?
well plenty since needs to court girls by helping them etc before gets in their pants and other task. hrs to play and replay if forgot to save regularly.

jurierm

May 7, 2017
Hello, has anyone else had the problem of trying to start and it goes black??? The previous version, 3.8, works perfectly for me but this one doesn't.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes