micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
then ask him mby?...

if he is going to continue or if someone else is allowed to? :)
many did already over time and most didnt get any reply
i still dont know what made him go in to hiding
dev was afk before last update dropped also for 6/9 months not sure now and dont care enough to check.
its on him, i am assuming hes reading all that.

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
many did already over time and most didnt get any reply
i still dont know what made him go in to hiding
dev was afk before last update dropped also for 6/9 months not sure now and dont care enough to check.
its on him, i am assuming hes reading all that.
[posted on his discord]
MikeMasters — 08/04/2020 10:53 AM
Hi Everyone. I'm doing some progress with my social anxiety. For those who don't know, I've been in a really dark place for a long time, and communication with anyone only made it worse, so I avoided almost all messages and comments from you, and from my personal life. The more it piled up, the worse I felt too, because I knew, one day I'd have confront it all. This is the day. I replied to all DM's, but I have to draw a line here. I'm not going to respond all the post in all the channels, because there is too much, and they seem to be quite old as well, so any response would be pointless anyway.
So let's start with a clean slate, shall we?I do my best to respond to everyone in timely manner, and you'll forgive me for being such a mess.
I hope you all are doing alright this year, because it's all big pile of no no.
So stay safe and be good.
MikeMasters

Reactions: micmitja

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
Well, maybe he could be asked to write a statement? answear could be either 1 Yes someone else can continue i do not mind, or 2 I'll return one day, or 3 a simple.. No you may not.

SOONSOON

Dec 17, 2020
View attachment 256147

Overview:
This game tries to blend RPG maker game with visual novel. In the environment of college you have almost unlimited possibilities and who didn't have some sexual fantasies about schoolgirls or teachers, right !? Oh, yeah, this is 18+ content so stay away if it does offend you.​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-29
Released Date: 2022-04-10
Developer: MikeMasters
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.9a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -
Others: COMPRESSED - ANDROID *

Extras: CG
(v0.3.5.) - Russian Translation (Win, v.0.3.7.) * - Russian Android Port (v.0.3.7.) * - Fan Signatures

Guide (v0.3.9a): - MEGA - - - -

QORGY0D73H thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 233591 View attachment 233592 View attachment 233593 View attachment 233594 View attachment 233596 View attachment 233597 View attachment 233599 View attachment 233603 View attachment 233604 View attachment 233605 View attachment 233606
Someone should definitely take this project up and advance it. It is a really nice story and would be a definite hit if done on renpy. Frankly its way better than a few shit college life simulation games out there.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Someone should definitely take this project up and advance it. It is a really nice story and would be a definite hit if done on renpy. Frankly its way better than a few shit college life simulation games out there.
Why would you quote the OP for your post? Just post without quoting. You realize that you're notifying the person who uploaded the game, not the game developer himself, right?

I disagree that this "would be a definite hit if done in renpy". Ren'Py isn't what makes a game a hit or not. Otherwise, nothing NLT made (Lust Epidemic, Treasure of Nadia, The Genesis Order, etc.) would be super popular. But all of them are. I get that some folks have some irrational hatred of RPGM, but that doesn't mean it's responsible for anything being less successful than the developer wants.

SOONSOON

Dec 17, 2020
Why would you quote the OP for your post? Just post without quoting. You realize that you're notifying the person who uploaded the game, not the game developer himself, right?

I disagree that this "would be a definite hit if done in renpy". Ren'Py isn't what makes a game a hit or not. Otherwise, nothing NLT made (Lust Epidemic, Treasure of Nadia, The Genesis Order, etc.) would be super popular. But all of them are. I get that some folks have some irrational hatred of RPGM, but that doesn't mean it's responsible for anything being less successful than the developer wants.
I don't hate RPGM, but the fact that you cannot undo your steps while playing a RPGM game is a bummer.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I don't hate RPGM, but the fact that you cannot undo your steps while playing a RPGM game is a bummer.
You can save before starting some scene in the game. Not really much different to reload before you tried an event or whatever IMO. In any case, my point was that the (lack of) popularity of this game has very little to do with the engine. While I myself really liked the game, one of the biggest issues is how long progress up to the current content took to get out there.

When this came out in 2017, I thought it was terrific. It felt fresh; it felt different and interesting. Unfortunately, in the intervening 6 years many other games have come out. Now this game feels dated and much less original. It's sad, too, but there are now many college-themed games that cover all kinds of stuff this game does. This just can't keep up anymore, and that's from someone who will always look on this game fondly.

Reactions: MythMackay

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
What I love about this game is the true open world of it, I can focus on Joan or on Jess and not have to worry about it. I can go to an area at any real time I want. Other College games force me to go to this place at this time to talk to girl X.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
where is the download for the Android version of the game? I want to put this on my Tablet.
nowhere, android versions aren't that common on rpgm games.

well dev holds some copyrights so would need to do complete remake with new graphics etc w/o og dev's permission.

Reactions: undefiniert
3.60 star(s) 26 Votes