cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hello, has anyone else had the problem of trying to start and it goes black??? The previous version, 3.8, works perfectly for me but this one doesn't.
check that av etc isn't blocking it.

not that this is needed to play since there won't be end.

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
Anyone with 100% save yet?

It's been a very long time since i have played.
I remember when mike released the moving quest for jessica's sister.

but i haven't bothered continue the rpgm.
I have downloaded it again, but lazy me keeps quiting due lazy-ness on the grinding part.

I got way too used to VN's i guess.

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
:FacePalm: No shit sherlock...

still ingame it does indicate 0 till 100% progress of what IS available in current version. smartass.

so i stick with ''100% save''.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

infern7

Jun 11, 2024
Hi, any similar game to this one. Played it but I haven't found any game as good with this type of gameplay and graphic

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Reactions: Donho78

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Where is the compressed version of this? Why are the links removed?

As for the guide, none of the links are working...
Some time ago, many uploaders decided that unofficial links (like for unofficial compressed versions) are no longer included on the OP of gaming threads. It depends on the uploader, though. There might be, for instance, some devs who own their own threads and break this trend, but often this is true now. If you search for compressed, though, this post comes up: https://f95zone.to/threads/college-life-v0-3-9a-mikemasters.2625/post-7856584. If that somehow doesn't work, I'd reach out to the compressor (who made that post) and ask if they can update their links.
As for the guide, none of the links are working...
The Up2Share link worked fine for me just now. But for you, I'm attaching the guide I finished downloading 2 minutes ago.

Last edited:

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
This is good game, if animations were good that would be cool but still I like this game very much why should all good games have to abandoned like that.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
This is good game, if animations were good that would be cool but still I like this game very much why should all good games have to abandoned like that.
IT WAS NOT

It was difficult unless you followed the walkthrough. It was grindy. Most of all, it had RNG elements - you failed/succeded in doing a lot of actions just because: therefore you had to save, try and repeat very very very often.

I'm using past tense because it is a dead game.

Reactions: Almighty

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
What games like this do you recomend that are better?
Please take this type of conversation to DM or over to the Recommendations Forum, as per Site Rule #2.4. Discussing other games is not appropriate in the thread for this game, abandoned or not. Even just within the last couple of weeks on another thread, a mod removed posts like yours and specifically said the status of a game doesn't matter.

chaleja

Dec 19, 2018
Please take this type of conversation to DM or over to the Recommendations Forum, as per Site Rule #2.4. Discussing other games is not appropriate in the thread for this game, abandoned or not. Even just within the last couple of weeks on another thread, a mod removed posts like yours and specifically said the status of a game doesn't matter.
Thanks for the clarification, it wont happen again.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
3.60 star(s) 26 Votes