ght74823

Jul 24, 2017
I'm early in the game and, while following the walkthrough, am not getting the trigger to enter the Infirmary and start that stuff. Any advice?

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Same here.
There's no option for that.
There are four conditions, that can prevent this topic from appearing.
1. You've talked about it and Jane want to go to library.
2. You're not friend with Jane
3. You haven't seen the blowjob scene at gym men's locker room
4. You have started the blowjob scene, but not allowed Jane to blow you with combination of not having sex with Jane of friday night.
If any of this condition is met, the topic is not available anymore.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
4. You have started the blowjob scene, but not allowed Jane to blow you with combination of not having sex with Jane of friday night.
Yep, finally got the library scene.

Pretty much done all of what the walkthrough says, last part was seeing Kara naked. and I think that might be it up for the update.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi everyone!
I want to thank you with all my heart. Your support means the world to me and <insert tons of other cliche lines> This image is a gift for all of you, because I truly appreciate you (and I don't know what else I can give you).

Stay happy, enjoy Christmas (it's almost here) and try to achieve anything you want. You help to achieve my goals, so if there's anything I can do for you, just ask.

I'll be back soon with more.

lKASTIELl

Oct 27, 2017
is there something else and the continuation of the relationship with the girls after the morning on day 18?

LeonC

Aug 6, 2017
tell me the exact dialogues when you talk to her so I can search for the exact event that his triggering. (and why the other one isn't)
Well when I ask her to continue the lessons to trigger the date event, she says " You should practise the previous ones a little more"

KingCalad

Aug 29, 2017
where to find the passage after the morning of 18 days?
I'd like to help but I have no idea what you are talking about. passage? if you follow the walkthrough, theres only one event on day 18 and its in Kara's room, which you should be familiar with. Otherwise, there's nothing specific to do on day 18.

lKASTIELl

Oct 27, 2017
I'd like to help but I have no idea what you are talking about. passage? if you follow the walkthrough, theres only one event on day 18 and its in Kara's room, which you should be familiar with. Otherwise, there's nothing specific to do on day 18.
ok, thanks.

lKASTIELl

Oct 27, 2017
nothing new is in fact, just a scene with Kimberly and even on the little things, but if you play 1 time, then good luck :)
Okay so, in an effort to bypass my earlier problem, I just loaded the developer save from day 9. I think I'm good to go now.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes