MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I'm on the PC version, my bad I should have mention it
Well, this is bad. I know about similar problems with Mac version, but none with PC. Try to start the game with admin rights, but other than that I have no clue, sorry.

blackburn68

May 1, 2017
Well, this is bad. I know about similar problems with Mac version, but none with PC. Try to start the game with admin rights, but other than that I have no clue, sorry.
Not sure if it's the new update or the admin that fixed it, but everything is good now, thanks :p

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Must I do something what is not in the walkthrough? I can´t talk about it.

23. [00:00] Click on Jane
Talk to her
Somebody used you at the library?

Reactions: Zayar thu

Xelloss69

Jul 24, 2017
I'm sorry, I know someone mentionned that there was a save file for day 8/9 in the OP but I cannot see it .... am I really that blind?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I'm sorry, I know someone mentionned that there was a save file for day 8/9 in the OP but I cannot see it .... am I really that blind?
I do recall there being one there, it looks like it's been removed

good thing I still have it, but with it being removed from the OP, it might no longer be compatible.

Last edited:

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I do recall there being one there, it looks like it's been removed

good thing I still have it, but with it being removed from the OP, it might no longer be compatible.
It's still compatible. I don't know why it was removed, though.

rozwielitka

Jul 23, 2017
Could some1 share save with day 16? I got strange bug. At the beginning i got info that i cannot rest because its Karas private place, only this info were everywhere. Later after changing shirt i had 2 characters.

All saves are lost. Could some1 share day 16 ot 17 according to walkthrough?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Could some1 share save with day 16? I got strange bug. At the beginning i got info that i cannot rest because its Karas private place, only this info were everywhere. Later after changing shirt i had 2 characters.

All saves are lost. Could some1 share day 16 ot 17 according to walkthrough?
I had the same issue. I managed to get around it by using the fast travel option on the phone to somewhere else.
After that the message was gone.

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
On the walk through, on day 9 visiting Jane at the gym, I couldn't do the listed activities because she gave me a challenge which ended with her not wearing her sports bra while training anymore. I couldn't exercise after that. Not sure if that is random or if it is new. If it is new, day nine needs to be changed.

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
On the walk through, on day 9 visiting Jane at the gym, I couldn't do the listed activities because she gave me a challenge which ended with her not wearing her sports bra while training anymore. I couldn't exercise after that. Not sure if that is random or if it is new. If it is new, day nine needs to be changed.
You probably don't want to do that challenge at that time. If you ask about the challenge, you can respectfully refuse to do it for the moment.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug 0.0.9a

After Date with Jessica when you go home through the Receptionist you freeze there. He tell you that the suit you wear is only for special reason and that you have to change. You must quit the Game and load a save.

I don´t know the day anymore when you spy at 20 in the gym you get on day X the message that you cant spy. I dont know if these was a placeholder in an old version. I have had seen only one pic at this time so it makes for me no sence.

Wait for the public I stuck you can read above maybe you can help or I play then again from beginning. I have no option that Jane talk about libary. I talked about the "fake drunk" 2x times maybe 2 or 3 days before the walkthrough (I dont know if these was gamebreaking or not, in the walkthrough I cant read anything about it why she talk now about it). To play the most Games again from beginning sucks and take a lot of time. My save was to old (0.0.4b) so I must start new.

I dont know why you throw out the auto loading when you fail it was very comfortable.

Last edited:

LeviaDK

Nov 11, 2017
Having trouble getting the talk about library unlocked by following the walkthrough

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 26 Votes