Game Version CollegeLifev0.0.9aPC_fullPack

Should fix Walkthrough

senpaiggss

Donor
Oct 10, 2017
Has changed Day 9 Line at 12. [17:00] Click on Jane

Game Version CollegeLifev0.0.9aPC_fullPack

Should fix Walkthrough

got the same thing , i did it on my own , but i think i messed up an upcomming event cause it wont come up when the walk through says it will and for anyone knowing , its the second talking to jane at the room

Reactions: Scyra

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
AFAIK, it's not implemented yet
Yup, that's correct. Although it's actually the very first side quest you only know 2 of the 12 needed girls for the permission and those are Jane (obviously) and the so called 'shower girl'. Kara and the 'tatoo girl' have a different bathroom one floor above.

That's one of the reasons I was a bit disappointed about the progress of the game so far. The title implies a college scenario with lots of different female characters at the campus, but so far you only really know 2 girls and pretty fast a good amount of content already revolves about incest with the sister. As if we don't already have tons of incest games. :frown::frown:

superwolf13

Aug 29, 2017
I'm curious if there will be any sort of patch to add back in the auto-saving and loading when you fail a skill check. It's kinda annoying having to sit through the rest of an event when you fail a skill check just to reload.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
I'm curious if there will be any sort of patch to add back in the auto-saving and loading when you fail a skill check. It's kinda annoying having to sit through the rest of an event when you fail a skill check just to reload.
No need for that. You can press 's' right after a failed check and reload Save24 (or basically the lowest one in the list, 'cause patch brought more slots).

Reactions: MikeMasters

blackburn68

May 1, 2017
Do you know why it will not keep my save file when I close the game ? I lost everything when I close it and tried to play again

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
College Life v. 0.0.9A by MikeMasters
26 11 17

PC

MAC

Update to v0.0.09A shared by @aweriel
Pc:

Mac:

Changelog shared by @SuperMaxo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 26 Votes