Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
I'm still making my way in the game, can anyone tell me if there's anything *naughty* with the sister (just went shopping with her)?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Does anyone have a save game from around day 9? I'm a few version behind (6.5) and my old saves don't work anymore. I don't feel like replaying the first 9 days again.
I searched the thread and did see some old posts about save games in the op, but I don't see any there anymore.
You can find it on my patreon

no changelog??
Mainly fixing bugs, no new content. I think I read it on the developer’s Patreon. Check OP for link.

Reactions: HerrBalrog

UnnamedRS

Jun 8, 2017
Man really? The answer he gave was clear and simple. There is NO limit in days, you can just go on and on and do repeatable things. However, since you just REPEAT things, there is nothing NEW to do or explore when you reach like day 18 (depends on how you play). Is this so damn hard to understand?
Sorry, i rly dont understand his post, im not speak engilsh good, so you know. This is hard for me. But now i know everything how you said to me. Thanks :)

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
no changelog??
quoting last e-mail from developer:

CHANGELOG FROM v0.0.9 TO v0.0.9a

• fixed MC's image hanging on the screen, if intro skipped
  • fixed taking screenshots with 'F6' key (it was working in developer environment, but not in deployed game. Now it's vise versa.)
  • fixed "...we are Joans" line in characters menu
  • modified info about save file at the save/load menu
  • increased number of save files to 50
  • moved autosave to slot 50 and quicksave to 49
  • fixed issue, where MC could walk through one of the walls in library
  • fixed mismatched options to continue/end tutorial at the start of the game
  • fixed typos and text formating at some instances
  • fixed two separate options menu accidentally joined into one in Jane's best friend event
  • fixed bug, where MC's name at the save/load screen wasn't correct, if saved in other than casual clothes (used dafault actor name)
  • fixed bug, where MC wears different clothes, if he injure himself at the gym, than those he weared to the gym

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
quoting last e-mail from developer:

CHANGELOG FROM v0.0.9 TO v0.0.9a

• fixed MC's image hanging on the screen, if intro skipped
  • fixed taking screenshots with 'F6' key (it was working in developer environment, but not in deployed game. Now it's vise versa.)
  • fixed "...we are Joans" line in characters menu
  • modified info about save file at the save/load menu
  • increased number of save files to 50
  • moved autosave to slot 50 and quicksave to 49
  • fixed issue, where MC could walk through one of the walls in library
  • fixed mismatched options to continue/end tutorial at the start of the game
  • fixed typos and text formating at some instances
  • fixed two separate options menu accidentally joined into one in Jane's best friend event
  • fixed bug, where MC's name at the save/load screen wasn't correct, if saved in other than casual clothes (used dafault actor name)
  • fixed bug, where MC wears different clothes, if he injure himself at the gym, than those he weared to the gym
heh oddly i liked 'we are joans'

Reactions: MikeMasters

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
It works correctly. There is Quicksave at slot 23(will be 49 in new patch),created by pressing T while roaming maps. And there is Autosave at slot 24(will be 50), created in conversations before RNG
how do you reload autosave,pressing t(quicksave) goes to slot 23,pressing r reloads 23(quicksave).no load option on menu to pick slot to load.obviously im missing something here

KingCalad

Aug 29, 2017
For those looking to edit their saves, here are most variables that could interest you
You can use to edit those easily

--Other--
None for now. request if you want a specific one.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
For those looking to edit their saves, here are most variables that could interest you

--Other--
Orrrrrrr why not just get the extracted CGs and be done with it :)

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
i was looking in the pictures dir and saw kimberly blackmail, not sure what that is about. any ideas?

Hybridnova

Nov 2, 2017

--Other--
I can't find V22 V42.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
i was looking in the pictures dir and saw kimberly blackmail, not sure what that is about. any ideas?
After Joan (sister) lives in the appartment with Kim and Mrs. Anderson she wants the MC to ask Kim for a job for her at the college main hall bar. When MC does that Kim is asking what he thinks about blackmailing and demands to see (and touch) MC's cock as a return favour for getting Joan the job.

MasterDude

May 6, 2017
How many days is available during the game? It's about the story itself, because in walkthrought it is 18 days.
You can play for as many days as you want, but some events must be done in a certain way. You should follow the walkthrough tho, I missed tons of stuff during my first play.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
After Joan (sister) lives in the appartment with Kim and Mrs. Anderson she wants the MC to ask Kim for a job for her at the college main hall bar. When MC does that Kim is asking what he thinks about blackmailing and demands to see (and touch) MC's cock as a return favour for getting Joan the job.
i knew it, was hoping it was more content haha

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes