tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
it's weird, the walkthrough is almost spot on but some events just not happening or other events happening before they do in the walkthrough, is it just me?

Reactions: ☆Jonathan Wick♤
May 6, 2017
For some reason after having seen Kara for the first time, the guide tells me to go to the fountain to talk with her, but when I go there nothing happens. someone who can help me?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
argh!!! i am so sick of random topic!!! set up the picnic, got the dresses, and it will not go to anything but random topic, also i can't seem to talk to kimberly at all other than ask her for food for the picnic, nor can i give my sister the notebook wth

finally got passed those but it didn't follow the walkthrough at all, so weird.

Last edited:

Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017
so basically I need a save from the beginning of day 10
anybody happen to have a save from the end of day 9 laying about?
You don't need to start over at all actually. I was a day 22 and I completed all events of V0.0.8 and now i'm at day 29 and I just completed all events for V0.0.9. You'll also miss old events that were slightly modified like jane topless in boys changing room but that isn't a good incentive for me to start over. The main problem is the walkthrough as you will have to sort everything out as to which day is a weekday or weekend and you'll have to skim through the walkthrough to find the new events and it gets frustrating but I managed.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
it's weird, the walkthrough is almost spot on but some events just not happening or other events happening before they do in the walkthrough, is it just me?
If you specify what problems you are faving , I might be able to help you.

For some reason after having seen Kara for the first time, the guide tells me to go to the fountain to talk with her, but when I go there nothing happens. someone who can help me?
you clicked on Kara and nothing happens?

argh!!! i am so sick of random topic!!! set up the picnic, got the dresses, and it will not go to anything but random topic, also i can't seem to talk to kimberly at all other than ask her for food for the picnic, nor can i give my sister the notebook wth

finally got passed those but it didn't follow the walkthrough at all, so weird.
1. After finishing the preparations and all, you have to ask Kara in the morning at 8:00am in her room (Weekdays)

2. You can only gove the notebook to your sister at 12:00pm, when she is sitting at her desk in her room.

You don't need to start over at all actually. I was a day 22 and I completed all events of V0.0.8 and now i'm at day 29 and I just completed all events for V0.0.9. You'll also miss old events that were slightly modified like jane topless in boys changing room but that isn't a good incentive for me to start over. The main problem is the walkthrough as you will have to sort everything out as to which day is a weekday or weekend and you'll have to skim through the walkthrough to find the new events and it gets frustrating but I managed.
The developer’s guide will be most helpful for you in that case , as he lists how to do the objectives in general without restricting you to a specific schedule, like I do. This will help not reseting that much.

What I can do from my behalf, is add the days (Sat, Sun, etc) near the days on top. If you think that will help you slightly.

Reactions: Lycan Huntz4Oppai

zombie666

Aug 4, 2017
Bug report, if you go to Kara at 0800 after you've given her the cotton sundress and done both undressing scenes (not sure if that is relevant or not) and kiss her, the render displays she is wearing the old blue tank top instead of the sundress.

Not a gamebreaker or anything, just thought I'd mention it.

Reactions: MikeMasters
May 6, 2017
If you specify what problems you are faving , I might be able to help you.

you clicked on Kara and nothing happens?

1. After finishing the preparations and all, you have to ask Kara in the morning at 8:00am in her room (Weekdays)

2. You can only gove the notebook to your sister at 12:00pm, when she is sitting at her desk in her room.

The developer’s guide will be most helpful for you in that case , as he lists how to do the objectives in general without restricting you to a specific schedule, like I do. This will help not reseting that much.

What I can do from my behalf, is add the days (Sat, Sun, etc) near the days on top. If you think that will help you slightly.
After Jane said she would not want to go to the library, the event appears where I meet kara, so she tells me that I can not talk to her because I'm with Jane, after that Kara goes to the library but I can not go because he tells me that I have nothing to do there.
I hope you have explained me well. In any case thank you for answering me.

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
After Jane said she would not want to go to the library, the event appears where I meet kara, so she tells me that I can not talk to her because I'm with Jane, after that Kara goes to the library but I can not go because he tells me that I have nothing to do there.
After that "I can not talk to her because I'm with Jane" moment, Kara sits near the fountain only five steps down from, where you had the conversation with Jane

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-11-25_19-24-50.png

Hope that helps :)

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Last time I played this, when you'd fail a check game would ask if you want to load your quicksave... it no longer does that and to make matter worse, using "R" to quickload a save doesn't work since it tries to load from slot 23 while quicksave slot is 24. I'm assuming that's a bug...

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Last time I played this, when you'd fail a check game would ask if you want to load your quicksave... it no longer does that and to make matter worse, using "R" to quickload a save doesn't work since it tries to load from slot 23 while quicksave slot is 24. I'm assuming that's a bug...
It has been replaced with ability to save/load by pressing 'S' in the middle of dialogue anytime you want. There's big tutorial athe begining on the game explaining this.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
It has been replaced with ability to save/load by pressing 'S' in the middle of dialogue anytime you want. There's big tutorial athe begining on the game explaining this.
Thanks, since I played before I choose to skip tutorial... you should still look into "Reload Quicksave" option since it tries to load a wrong slot (23 instead of 24).

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Thanks, since I played before I choose to skip tutorial... you should still look into "Reload Quicksave" option since it tries to load a wrong slot (23 instead of 24).
It works correctly. There is Quicksave at slot 23(will be 49 in new patch),created by pressing T while roaming maps. And there is Autosave at slot 24(will be 50), created in conversations before RNG

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
:firstimekiss:

Completely missed the fact that "Autosave" and "Quicksave" are not the same thing and are using different slots...

hazerfen

Jul 10, 2017
It's too bad auto save. how can i discard auto save?
i used 's' button but doesn't change anything, when i try again and again, is the same, always fail...

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
It's too bad auto save. how can i discard auto save?
i used 's' button but doesn't change anything, when i try again and again, is the same, always fail...
Once I've hit unlucky strike and I've failed 10 times in a row. That's the beauty of RND, sometimes everything goes against you and you can't do anything about it. Just go with the flow or be crushed by it. (Or try again, maybe this time you'll succeed)

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
I have a question regarding the library event with Jane. At the end you get those screens like 'No, not yet' or 'So close'. From my point of view this suggests there could be a different outcome/reaction. Is that the case or am I interpreting this wrong?

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I wasn't able to get the repeatable Jane sex scene in my room. After I went to bed there are no choices on Day 13, did I miss something? I reloaded a LOT, and nothing. At 50% chance it should have popped.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes