nathaniel5

Jul 5, 2017
For some reason, I can't save with the Mac version. It works on the Win version, but I have to use Wineskin and it's really slow for me

Flx_Cat

Jun 12, 2017
I have great difficulties to click on the pillow to go to sleep. Each time I click on the blue bed, even on all spots of the pillow, I have the menu for watching TV. Is there another way to go to sleep, or any help to find the right spot?

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I have great difficulties to click on the pillow to go to sleep. Each time I click on the blue bed, even on all spots of the pillow, I have the menu for watching TV. Is there another way to go to sleep, or any help to find the right spot?
If MC stand under the bed, it will always start the TV event, you have to be on the right of the blue part of the bed. I'll try to change some settings around the bed, so it's more mouse friendly in the future.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
MV games work good with a mouse.
I play college life always with mine, though I do program two of its buttons into the time skip and quick save buttons.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
why doesn't R work? i'm having to exit the game entirely to reload the autosave

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
heh it'd be nice if when it talked about key bindings in the tutorial it didn't even bother mentioning R to reload autosave 24, thanks!
technically it works , but not during dialogue :)

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
Sorry for the delay, hopefully I didn't mess it up.

Enjoy the updated walkthrough to match the latest game version (v0.0.9):
Find it
Also found on my .
Hey Q, based on what you said on your Patreon, this version of the game doesnt go any further than the last correct?
if so then this line in the changelog confuses me a lil
"added over 200 new images, over 80 of them expands older events"
if only 80 are used in the prior events, what are the other 120 for?

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Hey Q, based on what you said on your Patreon, this version of the game doesnt go any further than the last correct?
if so then this line in the changelog confuses me a lil
"added over 200 new images, over 80 of them expands older events"
if only 80 are used in the prior events, what are the other 120 for?
I'll break it down to you , roughly though:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hopefully I didn't miss out anything. I made sure you can see all new events from day 10 to 14... so you don't have to start all over from the start. :)

Ps: The only thing I didn't cover and I did it on purpose, is the variations of Braless Jane in the Gym. I covered some, but to get the rest , just exercise @18:00 until you see the different scenes.

Last edited:

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
I'll break it down to you , roughly though:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hopefully I didn't miss out anything. I made sure you can see all new events from day 10 to 14... so you don't have to start all over from the start. :)

Ps: The only thing I didn't cover and I did it on purpose, is the variations of Braless Jane in the Gym. I covered some, but to get the rest , just exercise @18:00 until you see the different scenes.
so basically I need a save from the beginning of day 10
anybody happen to have a save from the end of day 9 laying about?

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
so basically I need a save from the beginning of day 10
anybody happen to have a save from the end of day 9 laying about?
I edited the text from the previous post a bit for an updated info, if you care :p

btw, you can find the save file on my , it's provided from the developer. :)
Enjoy! :D

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes