Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
Im stuck in day 1 after Jane told me that she doensn't like visiting the library. After that i cant go nowhere. Can you helpme please?
My responses:
-What thing?
-Let’s leave...

I have not played yet but found this

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Yes i followed the guide but im still stuck :/
From the walkthrough day 1:
12. [13:00] Follow the pathway West
Click on the Glowing Area [Library]
What thing?
Let’s leave...
Yes
13. [14:00] Follow the pathway South [Fountain]
Click on the Red Head Girl [Kara]
Hello…
May I help?
Not problem at all *Note: Reload Slot 24 if Failed.
Haven’t said that…
Don’t be…
I can go with you…

This works.

jenandben

Sep 15, 2017
I really like this game! I do not like RPG Maker games. They look like zelda and in 2017 I do not feel old enough to play games that look like 1996: D
But the story and the graphics have convinced me!

Reactions: MikeMasters

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Any family scene or not yet? the last time I played was the second version I guess.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Now that I have an official Mac version I find that my saves from my "hacked" version I've been playing on are not functioning - anyone have a working save from - say - day 12 or 13 (or later) Mac version? I can play from start, but it does take time...

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I noticed when talking with Han he calls the player the wrong name in one spot. Han calls player mister Mike instead of by the players name. I'm guessing it was left in from your testing.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
it's great to see so much content being added and yet it's also kinda pity, that you also need a walkthrough for this game to actually see all of it, 'cause of the things you have to do in a certain fucking order :/.

Reactions: FastBullet

nonsens

Donor
Sep 15, 2017
Hey guys!!!!! I'm stuck, after I've got the date with ms.munzo, stuck there, can anyone irgent help me ??????

Sorry for my english

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

There is no more content with Ms. Munzo when you get home as that is all the content that is in the game for her. If you go to her infirmary and try to enter you'll get a message about no more content for her till maybe next update.

I have never used the walkthrough for the game and I have done everything there is to do in the game I maybe be on day 113 or something like that but I still got it all done.

winstonns

Jun 22, 2017
Hello guys, i've been clicking f6 whenever i had a nice CG in the game but my map of screenshots is still empty? do i need to click something else to save the screenshots? and also, are there parts where u can spy on girls peeing? anyways loving this game alot, im a big fan of kara! Hope you guys can help me out, have a great day!

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
Anyone know if you can get rid of the giant picture of the smug looking douchebag MC in the middle of the screen? I'd rather watch the actual game world.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes