MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Hello guys, i've been clicking f6 whenever i had a nice CG in the game but my map of screenshots is still empty? do i need to click something else to save the screenshots? and also, are there parts where u can spy on girls peeing? anyways loving this game alot, im a big fan of kara! Hope you guys can help me out, have a great day!
Thanks for this post. For some reason the screenshot function only worked in the developer environment and not in the deployed game. So I've changed plugins and it works vise versa, which is better. I will update fixed version soon.

Reactions: botc76

nonsens

Donor
Sep 15, 2017
@

There is no more content with Ms. Munzo when you get home as that is all the content that is in the game for her. If you go to her infirmary and try to enter you'll get a message about no more content for her till maybe next update.

I have never used the walkthrough for the game and I have done everything there is to do in the game I maybe be on day 113 or something like that but I still got it all done.
it is not about the fact that it does not go on with woman munzo, I just can not get out of there, that's my problem
and why then inviting the dinner and .. doubting looks

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
it is not about the fact that it does not go on with woman munzo, I just can not get out of there, that's my problem
and why then inviting the dinner and .. doubting looks
There's a bug, where the image stucks on the screen after you invite her to dinner, will be fixed soon. You can actualy invite her, when you're asking for the next lesson, so you can avoid this bug.

Anyone know if you can get rid of the giant picture of the smug looking douchebag MC in the middle of the screen? I'd rather watch the actual game world.
I guess, you're talking about the same thing? Or do you mean at the beginning of the game? If so, don't skip intro.

winstonns

Jun 22, 2017
Thanks for this post. For some reason the screenshot function only worked in the developer environment and not in the deployed game. So I've changed plugins and it works vise versa, which is better. I will update fixed version soon.
Thx for this info mate! Dw about it. Gives me a reason to play it again once its fixed. Any plans to spy on girls using the toilet? Or are there any events like this allready in the game? I know im a sick bastard! XD but im really curious. If not i would think about adding it in im sure alot of people will love it.

Reactions: MikeMasters

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Thx for this info mate! Dw about it. Gives me a reason to play it again once its fixed. Any plans to spy on girls using the toilet? Or are there any events like this allready in the game? I know im a sick bastard! XD but im really curious. If not i would think about adding it in im sure alot of people will love it.
I like the idea. Nothing like that is in the game yet.
When you say 0.0.9 Full, you mean the game is complete, no more updates after this one ?
I realease "full game" packs and "update pack". Full game pack is ready to go and update pack serves to update previous version. It doesn't mean the game is finished. The naming might be confusing, so from now on I will use "full pack" instead.

winstonns

Jun 22, 2017
I like the idea. Nothing like that is in the game yet.
Make it happen! People who read this like this post so he will add it in! love your game buddy you got yourself a new patreon!

Reactions: MikeMasters

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Glad I invited her while trying to do the next massage lesson so I missed that bug other then Han calling my player Mike the date went perfectly.

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
@Bloo can you please remove the word "full" from the title? The game isn't finished yet and it might confuse people.

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
Just asking (not sure if someone had asked this before), but is there any way to see the cg without downloading the game?

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
whats up with these mc's dicks in all these games. Even half the size leaves most woman ruined for life^^ Liked the game tho.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes