Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017
The developer’s guide will be most helpful for you in that case , as he lists how to do the objectives in general without restricting you to a specific schedule, like I do. This will help not reseting that much.

What I can do from my behalf, is add the days (Sat, Sun, etc) near the days on top. If you think that will help you slightly.
That would actually help a ton if you could do that!:)

Dec 28, 2016
Here is my problem when we go to the library:

and..

she goes to the library...

And she is not here..

so..

And i cant do anything more, is this a bug or am i so dummy?

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Here is my problem when we go to the library:

And i cant do anything more, is this a bug or am i so dummy?
You haven't visited one location at the dormitory. There is male bathroom at the ground floor. Just go right as far as you can.

UnnamedRS

Jun 8, 2017
How many days is available during the game? It's about the story itself, because in walkthrought it is 18 days.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Wish I would have known this before. Time to load a save several days back. *sigh*

Is the library scene repeatable by chance?
I don't think so because it's a specific unique event to trigger the next level of relationship. However, I managed to get the 'rewarding' ending for this event. Maybe that's interesting for your walkthrough too, @Qleaf.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: YouyouElPadre

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
How many days is available during the game? It's about the story itself, because in walkthrought it is 18 days.
Okay here is the deal, the game will continue on forever ( I didn't try, but I'm assuming :p ) but the thing is, you will not see a new event/quest from Day 18 onwards (if you follow the walkthrough :D ).

I don't think so because it's a specific unique event to trigger the next level of relationship. However, I managed to get the 'rewarding' ending for this event. Maybe that's interesting for your walkthrough too, @Qleaf.
Yeah, I don't think that event is repeatable also.
As for the 'rewarding' ending, thanks for the info. The new fix update is a good opportunity to sneakily add it in :p

Last edited:

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016

Okay, just tried it , it isn't working :( I'll try to figure it out and then edit this post to update ya.

Edit: Figured it out! Here is the workaround until I update the guide.

Last edited:

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Okay, just tried it , it isn't working :( I'll try to figure it out and then edit this post to update ya.

Edit: Figured it out! Here is the workaround until I update the guide.
btw would not doing all the first and third person switching affect anything?

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
btw would not doing all the first and third person switching affect anything?
Okay all previous events switching from first person => third person only affected the point of view of the character, and it will add up if you wanted to view the event from all angles.

In the Library event with Jane, read spoiler below:

Other than the event described in the spoiler above, switching angles wont really affect your gameplay per say.

HerrBalrog

Nov 13, 2017
I'm still making my way in the game, can anyone tell me if there's anything *naughty* with the sister (just went shopping with her)?

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
Does anyone have a save game from around day 9? I'm a few version behind (6.5) and my old saves don't work anymore. I don't feel like replaying the first 9 days again.
I searched the thread and did see some old posts about save games in the op, but I don't see any there anymore.

Last edited:

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
I dont understand
Man really? The answer he gave was clear and simple. There is NO limit in days, you can just go on and on and do repeatable things. However, since you just REPEAT things, there is nothing NEW to do or explore when you reach like day 18 (depends on how you play). Is this so damn hard to understand?

Modern mankind...

Reactions: Qleaf
3.60 star(s) 26 Votes