JohnGlenn

Aug 18, 2017
I've been playing the current version, but using the last version's walkthrough, since the new one isn't done yet. But some of the times appear to be off. I can't visit the Infirmary at 20:00. I keep getting told that it is closed.

The_Alex

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
None of my old saves work here. Has anybody a save from the time his sister arrives that works with the current version? Don't want to make a complete playthrough again.

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
None of my old saves work here. Has anybody a save from the time his sister arrives that works with the current version? Don't want to make a complete playthrough again.
Save file attached to this post should still work

College Life v. 0.1.0a by MikeMaster
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog is here
The difference in size is caused by two exe files - on with new icon and original unmodified one. The one with new icon can trigger your anti-virus software and erase it, that's why I've included the original too.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

If you are referring to when you have to meet Jessica for the jog it's 19 if I remember correctly and if you go on a date with her then that will be right after the jog you will just have to run and change then go on the date with her.

@

One thing that might be nice is to put a working normal time on the phone that works that's not in military time or place the normal time behind the military time so that it's easier to know what time it is for the ones that have trouble with using military time.

Last edited:

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
@

One thing that might be nice is to put a working normal time on the phone that works that's not in military time or place the normal time behind the military time so that it's easier to know what time it is for the ones that have trouble with using military time.
First, I never knew it's called military time, It's just another format in my country.
Second, it's very simple to read. If the time passes the midday, just deduct the shown time by 12 hours and you get your time in normal format.
Third, showing working time on the phone would be too much work for very little gain. Won't do it right now as more important stuff has to be made first. And showing two formats on top of each other seems to me more confusing than one.

If more people find the time format confusing, I may return to this and change it to classical am-pm format, but so far you're the first.

Lambrdek

Dec 28, 2017
hi guys, so i have CollegeLife_0.0.7a version and i made it to day 18 and i was wondering what now?

there is no walktrought after that?

and is it better to play that version or i should get the new one, if i get a new one do i play from my save at day 18 or i have to play all over again from the start ?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

I was more saying it for the 2 above that were having trouble finding Jessica at the right time I just basically just guesstimate on times when it looks about right I go to the place and see if it's wrong I advance time 1 hour and try again and repeat till it's time.

For the phone you wouldn't have to change the time that's on the phone just place it on the screen somewhere that people could see or even place it on the stat screen for the player.

renegadex96

May 19, 2017
Seems to be a bug, if you repeat the restaurant event. The next day, she doesn't recognize that you took her out and you lose a friendship point

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes