UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

ok man

that is for new version, but if i decide to stay and play the old one, will something new happen, am i going to have sex with klara or someone else, or what happened till day 18 happened and nothing new is going to happen after that?
I don't know what you mean. If you play the older version you don't get anything new.

hamlet17

Dec 17, 2017
Is there incest in this? I don't see tag, but on other site it is tagged as incest.
Also on other site is version 1.0.0a

Lambrdek

Dec 28, 2017
I don't know what you mean. If you play the older version you don't get anything new.
i mean this, i had sex with jen in those 18 days, seen klara naked and my sister came into town, if i continue to play after day 18 will something new happen, will i have sex with klara, again with jen maybe, or see somebody new naked, or nothing of that will happen?

is everything that happened in those 18 days everything that can happen, there is no new story or achievement in the game after that?

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
i mean this, i had sex with jen in those 18 days, seen klara naked and my sister came into town, if i continue to play after day 18 will something new happen, will i have sex with klara, again with jen maybe, or see somebody new naked, or nothing of that will happen?

is everything that happened in those 18 days everything that can happen, there is no new story or achievement in the game after that?
Dude, seriously, how easy people need to explain you this until you finally are able to understand it?

What you see in the walkthrough is ALL content available in this version (0.9). So NO(!!!) there won't be more content to see. Obviously if you play slower as described as in the walkthrough the content may happen on day 19 or 20 or whatever instead. But NO(!!!) Lambrdek, you don't have a magical version who adds new content afterwards just for you. Got it now?

Lambrdek

Dec 28, 2017
well, you could write it down like that, that is the all content avaailable :D

because on the starting screen there are many characters, i thought the game has more then this, so will it ever go further then this or that is that... its kind of lame i thought it was a full sized game, with some kind of closure :D

Ironhide92

Jun 4, 2017
I downloaded from the mega link a few pages back and when I play the game and get to the exploring campus with Jane part, an error popup keeps appearing telling me it cannot find "audio/se/Damage2.ogg" and asking to retry. Which of course as there is no file in the audio/se folder like that, the popup keeps appearing and is really starting to get annoying. Any help whats wrong? It only starts to happen after the autosave to slot 50 starts.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
If anyone is still have 2 sprites of the MC, I found using the changing room in the gym fixes the issue.

And, has the developer removing the nipple pinching option for Jess because I can't seem to do it anymore with 0.1.0b?

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
If anyone is still have 2 sprites of the MC, I found using the changing room in the gym fixes the issue.

And, has the developer removing the nipple pinching option for Jess because I can't seem to do it anymore with 0.1.0b?
Haven't changed anything. The best thing you can do is send me your save file, so I can check, what is wrong. It might be a bug.

Can I become best friend with Jess or its gonna be in next content
Yes you can, keep looking, it's worth it :)

Reactions: Pepooooooooo

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I've checked you save and everything works fine. Pinching nipples isn't automatic feature. You have to pick the right choice, when you have the 3rd massage lesson for the first time, or you won't be able to do it.
Thanks, luckily I had a previous save and found I selected "OK" instead of "Why".
But I did found that if you use the "S" key and save then go back instead of just the options to pinch the left and right nipple you also get the extra options aswell, I also found the game crashes if you press "S" and escape without saving.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Does anyone know if the fourth massage event for jessica is in the game yet? because she keeps telling me im not ready for it yet

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes