Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Still not abandonned ? Any news then ?
Err, you do realize there was the new 0.10 version just a few days ago? Shouldn't be hard to find out since on this and the last pages nearly everything revolved only around this topic...

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
bug report v0.1.0b

after spying at gym's women's changing room at 20:00 already completely achieved prologue goal "Spyed on girl at female bathroom" is reset to hidden

attached: saves before and after spying

Reactions: Papa Ernie

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
bug report v0.1.0b

after spying at gym's women's changing room at 20:00 already completely achieved prologue goal "Spyed on girl at female bathroom" is reset to hidden

attached: saves before and after spying
Thank you, it'll be fixed in the next update. Unfortunately, the fix won't be retroactive, so you shouldn't use save after you've encountered the bug, else the achievement become hidden permanently.

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
Hey Mike, just wanted to check that you saw my post above about the Mac version's memory leak. Let me know if you need more info from me but it just looks like the "nwjs Helper" is running out of control, maybe even has multiple instances of it running simultaneously since when I run the game and monitor the memory usage in SystemPal it is showing 1 instance of nwjs Helper running and claiming more and more cpu and memory over time, but there are also a couple other instances of the same nwjs Helper being shown in the list claiming other smaller amounts of memory and cpu at the same time.

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Hey Mike, just wanted to check that you saw my post above about the Mac version's memory leak. Let me know if you need more info from me but it just looks like the "nwjs Helper" is running out of control, maybe even has multiple instances of it running simultaneously since when I run the game and monitor the memory usage in SystemPal it is showing 1 instance of nwjs Helper running and claiming more and more cpu and memory over time, but there are also a couple other instances of the same nwjs Helper being shown in the list claiming other smaller amounts of memory and cpu at the same time.
Hi. First try the Mac version from the officiall post, as I can't confirm or deny if the uploaded version here is the same.
Second, I don't own Mac, so I can't provide any real help, when it comes to Mac specific problems. I publish the Mac version for users' for convenience, so they don't have to use Windows emulator. Other than that I'm sorry, but I can't help. Also check if your Mac OS X version is 10.10 or better, as only these are officially supported by RPG Maker MV.

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
Really in love with the game so far, I agree with what others have been asking for and I'm fully in favor of the creator adding toilet voyeur scenes to the game, especially for Kara, it would make a lot of sense as the next step in voyeur content. Keep up the great work Mike :)

Reactions: MikeMasters

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
20:00 pertains to visiting the Women's Locker room, which is next to the Infirmary.
Walkthrough said clear " GO BACK AGAIN" for the secound massage option. He can`t get this in the Locker, only to jerk off there. Can somebody answer this please in correct way, not this nonsense.

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Walkthrough said clear " GO BACK AGAIN" for the secound massage option. He can`t get this in the Locker, only to jerk off there. Can somebody answer this please in correct way, not this nonsense.
Walkthrough is created for version 0.0.9. There has been changes made in the latest version of the game that modify content around the infirmary. Zou can't go to the infirmary at 20:00 and 21:00 anymore as different events happen at that time now.

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
Walkthrough is created for version 0.0.9. There has been changes made in the latest version of the game that modify content around the infirmary. Zou can't go to the infirmary at 20:00 and 21:00 anymore as different events happen at that time now.
I play v0.1.0b with walkthrough same version, as Zou I can´t go in but no other events happen, where are these event.

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I play v0.1.0b with walkthrough same version, as Zou I can´t go in but no other events happen, where are these event.
The only walkthrough that is updated to the latest version is mine and it is available only to my patrons. I've checked to be sure and in my walkthrough is stated that infirmary is open from 7:00 to 19:00.
If you use the walkthrough made by Qleaf, then you use walkthrough made for version 0.0.9a as he hasn't updated it yet.

Reactions: bobbo69

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
The only walkthrough that is updated to the latest version is mine and it is available only to my patrons. I've checked to be sure and in my walkthrough is stated that infirmary is open from 7:00 to 19:00.
If you use the walkthrough made by Qleaf, then you use walkthrough made for version 0.0.9a as he hasn't updated it yet.

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
Thanks a lot. Again: But even if I check the quest List´s top left, there is a new side quest "Golden Hands" only! No other events mention. Do one of 4 " Golden Hand lesson" start 19.00 "repeat lesson first" instead massage option ( miss later) The women locker is a bug at 20.00. You hear somebody take a shower but you can either enter or go back and no fail sign to return with save 50. Game just stop. thats all

Thats true,thanks ! sorry I miss that. Anyway at 20.00 is beside in the Women locker a bug. Somebody take a shower " you hear" but if you try to enter game stop and you can only turn the game off with task-mananger.

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
OK got it. How the player can lost virgin before he have sex with Jane ??

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I would try out 1.0b and see that my Version have two different exe. Can somebody say if there are differents what exe I use?

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes