Noeggi65

Oct 18, 2017
why does Infirmary end at 20:00, according to Oleaf I have to go in at this time ???. Please help.

Thanks, latest free version

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
why does Infirmary end at 20:00, according to Oleaf I have to go in at this time ???. Please help.

Thanks, latest free version
20:00 pertains to visiting the Women's Locker room, which is next to the Infirmary.

IgnisBE

May 6, 2017
I seem to be having a problem when following the walkthrough on day 17 when i head to Kara's room i just get to normal option where i sit next to her. Anyone know what is specifically needed to unlock the event happening in the walkthrough?

Arbalet5

Jul 26, 2017
Hi! Happy New Year, guys!
Sorry, but I'm stuck in 11 day, at 0:00 (basicly it day 12, but doesn't matter). So... I can't talk with Jane about library T_T. There are not aviable dialoge line (only "random topic" here, but topic abot drunk sex are be used in 23:00). I follow walktwought, but I dont know, maybe I must be best friend with Jane at this time? Because I'm not(

(sorry for my English :()

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
Wait a minute. Im reading comments and people are saying there's no penetration between Kara and MC yet? And it's already it's already 0.1.0b into development... -_-

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Wait a minute. Im reading comments and people are saying there's no penetration between Kara and MC yet? And it's already it's already 0.1.0b into development... :noexpression:
Each update focuses on one character and Kara's story hasn't been updated since September, I believe. That's why we have no penetration yet.

Reactions: UncleVT

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Wait a minute. Im reading comments and people are saying there's no penetration between Kara and MC yet? And it's already it's already 0.1.0b into development... :noexpression:
You're the kind of guy I will never understand. If you look how the relationship between Kara and the MC develops it makes sense. Plus she is a very shy character. Besides there is penetration in the game. Just not with Kara yet. So you should either play the game yourself and see or stop making pointless comments.

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
Each update focuses on one character and Kara's story hasn't been updated since September, I believe. That's why we have no penetration yet.
Thank you for the reply Mike! I'm still on day 3. But Mike, I'd like to say that I always have to save 49 and 50, especially to improve stats. I spend more time trying to get lucky with spy, talk, workout, % then actually being able to play the game... It takes up a lot of time :(

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Thank you for the reply Mike! I'm still on day 3. But Mike, I'd like to say that I always have to save 49 and 50, especially to improve stats. I spend more time trying to get lucky with spy, talk, workout, % then actually being able to play the game... It takes up a lot of time :(
I guess you wait every time until the scene ends and then you reload the game, right? That's the worst thing you can do as it's the most time consuming.

Lot better is to press F5, right when the Fail message appear, to reset game and reload.

The best way is to press S key anytime during dialogue and reload the game.

Reactions: fauxplayer

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
I guess you wait every time until the scene ends and then you reload the game, right? That's the worst thing you can do as it's the most time consuming.

Lot better is to press F5, right when the Fail message appear, to reset game and reload.

The best way is to press S key anytime during dialogue and reload the game.
Thanks, it's faster now. Also, I don't know if it's a bug, but I cannot progress with Jane anymore.
I fucked her after she came back home from the club.
I passed the gym squat and push-up tests and she no longer wears a bra during workouts.
When she's on my laptop and the option to "help her", we talked about the "drunk sex that night".
But nothing happens anymore. Friendship points don't increase anymore when talking/helping her.
She doesn't wear bras to gym anymore but still nothing happens.
Peaking the gym toilet while she's changing shows her changing but nothing else.
I don't know what to do to trigger Jane's relationship advancement :(
Also, sister Joan is at her new apartment with Kim and Kim's mom.

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Thanks, it's faster now. Also, I don't know if it's a bug, but I cannot progress with Jane anymore.
I fucked her after she came back home from the club.
I passed the gym squat and push-up tests and she no longer wears a bra during workouts.
When she's on my laptop and the option to "help her", we talked about the "drunk sex that night".
But nothing happens anymore. Friendship points don't increase anymore when talking/helping her.
She doesn't wear bras to gym anymore but still nothing happens.
Peaking the gym toilet while she's changing shows her changing but nothing else.
I don't know what to do to trigger Jane's relationship advancement :(
Also, sister Joan is at her new apartment with Kim and Kim's mom.
Check the achievement section in the main menu. If you've unlocked the last achievement on every page, you've probably seen everything that this version can offer. All achievements are sorted chronologically, so the last achievements can't be unlocked unless the previous are (most of the time).

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
Check the achievement section in the main menu. If you've unlocked the last achievement on every page, you've probably seen everything that this version can offer. All achievements are sorted chronologically, so the last achievements can't be unlocked unless the previous are (most of the time).
Ok will check tomorrow. I'm reading Qleaf's 0.0.9 walkthrough and there's a few sex scenes I still need with Jane that's why I asked you. Thank you again.

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
I am seeing a pretty huge memory leak in the Mac v0.1.0 version that I don't recall experiencing in the v0.0.8 version (though I had not played deeply in to that version, so it might not have been apparent until you play thru further?).

NWJS Helper will just slowly start claiming all wired memory and will lock up your system if you don't kill the game before running out of memory. I have been managing it by using a system tool to free up available memory every so often, but that only delays the inevitable as the amount of wired memory claimed by nwjs Helper just slowly keeps growing and can't be freed until you either kill College Life, or kill nwjs Helper (doing either kills the other so nwjs helper is definitely running out of control from within College Life). I also noticed that it really only grows out of control as you play forward in the game, just launching the app and leaving it on the main screen does not cause any noticeable memory issues. But once you load a save file and start playing then nwjs Helper slowly starts claiming wired memory and won't stop until it locks the system up or you kill it first.

Anyone playing on Mac, I strongly recommend you keep a memory watching tool open like SytemPal or the like so you can monitor the memory usage, clear and reclaim free memory every once awhile, and kill and restart the game to manage the leak before it gets out of control and forces you to reboot.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes