cmmmg

May 19, 2017
I started a new game in version 0.1.0 and I'm following the walktrought. On day 3 at 8 pm I can get back into the nurse's office. Says it's closed. Is ther any solutions to this problem?

lKASTIELl

Oct 27, 2017
hi guys, so i have CollegeLife_0.0.7a version and i made it to day 18 and i was wondering what now?

there is no walktrought after that?

and is it better to play that version or i should get the new one, if i get a new one do i play from my save at day 18 or i have to play all over again from the start ?
now there is version 0.1.0 and you have to play from beginning because there are a few new moments but walkthrough for 0.1.0 is not yet available, or download file ( 9 day) and start from 9 day

lKASTIELl

Oct 27, 2017
I started a new game in version 0.1.0 and I'm following the walktrought. On day 3 at 8 pm I can get back into the nurse's office. Says it's closed. Is ther any solutions to this problem?
walkthrough is for 0.8.0 and in my opinion, something has changed in subsequent versions

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I'm still using my old saves for 0.1.0 and I don't think following the wakthrough is a must as you'll still do all the quests regardless. I think I'm on something like day 100 or something like that.

Lambrdek

Dec 28, 2017
now there is version 0.1.0 and you have to play from beginning because there are a few new moments but walkthrough for 0.1.0 is not yet available, or download file ( 9 day) and start from 9 day
ok, but if i decide to play 0.0.7 version that i play at the moment, is the story going on or it stops with day 18?

because there is only walktrought till the day 18, and then nothing after that, so what is with the game after that, is it worth playing or will the story repet it self and i wont see anything new?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
ok, but if i decide to play 0.0.7 version that i play at the moment, is the story going on or it stops with day 18?

because there is only walktrought till the day 18, and then nothing after that, so what is with the game after that, is it worth playing or will the story repet it self and i wont see anything new?
The story always going, the game never stops.
If you play the version 0.0.7, there isn`t new content after day 18 (if you follow the walkthrough).
If you play the last version, there is new content after day 18.

Morbius

Jun 11, 2017
Walkthroughs are usually just the most optimum path to complete all the quests and side quests to get achievements. There is nothing that says you can't experiment around to hit the side quests that aren't lining up exactly.

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Been a good minute since I played this (kinda fell away from RPGM games) But i always had high hopes for this one so here I am.
But what exactly is the difference between "game" and "Game_Original"??
Game has the Cl logo next to it but Game_original has the default RPGM logo next to it

Henpai

Jul 14, 2017
@MikeMasters I'm following the walkthrough step by step and the option to "give massage" to Jane under the bed just isn't there for me. I restarted twice and went on progressing but it doesn't appear at all.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

It was posted by MikeMasters a page back as to why there is two and the reason is because some peoples shitty ass virus protectors remove the one so there's 2 if the one gets removed.

Last edited:

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
@

It was posted by MikeMasters a page back as to why there is two and the reason is because some peoples shitty ass virus protectors remove the one so there's 2 if the one gets removed.
I think maybe you meant to tag me in that post ;p
but thank you lol. I wasnt sure if there was actually a difference between the 2 and didnt want to miss something by playing the wrong one

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
@MikeMasters I'm following the walkthrough step by step and the option to "give massage" to Jane under the bed just isn't there for me. I restarted twice and went on progressing but it doesn't appear at all.
It's a new bug caused by conditions for the alternative start of the 'Golden Hands' quest. If you use the original start, this will happen. If you use the alternative start, it works fine.

It was reported to me yesterday and fixed version will be released to patrons before the end of December. Unfortunately history shows that these bug fixing versions don't usually find their way here, but this time it may be different.

Lambrdek

Dec 28, 2017
The story always going, the game never stops.
If you play the version 0.0.7, there isn`t new content after day 18 (if you follow the walkthrough).
If you play the last version, there is new content after day 18.
i mean if i play after day 18 will i have sex with kara and others? :D

or for that i have to update to new version?

Henpai

Jul 14, 2017
It's a new bug caused by conditions for the alternative start of the 'Golden Hands' quest. If you use the original start, this will happen. If you use the alternative start, it works fine.

It was reported to me yesterday and fixed version will be released to patrons before the end of December. Unfortunately history shows that these bug fixing versions don't usually find their way here, but this time it may be different.
Excuse me but what do you mean by alternative start? Choosing to pay at the PC?
Because I went with the other way all the time.

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Excuse me but what do you mean by alternative start? Choosing to pay at the PC?
Because I went with the other way all the time.
In this update I've added alternative start for the Golden Hands quest, so you can start romancing miss Munoz without progressing with Jane.

Henpai

Jul 14, 2017
In this update I've added alternative start for the Golden Hands quest, so you can start romancing miss Munoz without progressing with Jane.
I guess you aren't referring to the 0.1.0a (I have this) that is out right now (It's bugged on the 0.0.9a too by the way), well I'll wait for a fix then, keep up the good work ;)

Lambrdek

Dec 28, 2017

ok man

that is for new version, but if i decide to stay and play the old one, will something new happen, am i going to have sex with klara or someone else, or what happened till day 18 happened and nothing new is going to happen after that?

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes