Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug 1.0b (I think you told that a spelling correct comes when the Game is finished, i am not a English born speaker some mistakes I see aso, Intro have spelling mistakes)

Intro
Tutorial (Relationship)
Picture from Jane
You can see ... . Each level you´ll .. differently to your re (Rest is missing/you dont see it)

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I would try out 1.0b and see that my Version have two different exe. Can somebody say if there are differents what exe I use?
Both are the same. The "original" is there in case your anti-virus software removes the one with custom icon.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug 1.0b

Archivement
Joan
Tickled Joan are free at the beginning (day 1) I met here not from the story
I saved before the bathroom (11 hour) Day 1 not free at my save in the bathroom (12 hour) it is free.

Archivement
Kara
Tutored Kara
Convinced her 5 times I havent done it it is red only the first and it is free

Jane Gym Day 1
9 Friendship you get no information that you raise it at the end of the first try you get the information that your Friendship is max so you get +1 Friendship Point without Message.

Library
When you are at 20 hour there you can study. You get the message that the libary close it doesnt matter you can study further.

Kara Day 8
You can kiss her twice on 21 hour in her room with Kissing Points (you can kiss her endless).

Bug 1.0b or not?

A lot of kissing scenes brings no points
After a time Kara in Libary,Ms Munoz,Jane (Dressing Room)

Day 6 Gym
20 hour no spying (No content available at this hour)

Knowledge

Average (Day 5 no point in classroom)

Spying

Bathroom (you can spy 6 times)

For the first three you get Spying Points.

Gym (3 gives no points, Blue gym behind gives point),Bathroom (3 floor),Kara (Shower 7 hour),Kimberly (Shower) and Ms Munoz (2. Massage) no spying points

Jan 2, 2018
Wouldn't it be weird, if you could massage the same client ten times a day? You shouold be able to massage them again next day. If not ,we have a bug.
Haha, I wouldn't mind that.

I guess it's bugged then. I don't know what set it off, but it seems like it started when I did two different clients in a row on the same day, then haven't been able to do any more since then.

Reactions: MikeMasters

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
nice game, followed the walkthrough fine till end of day 11 when im stuck, after talking with jane about drunk sex, next there is no option talking about the use of her in library and the following event isnt happening at 7am on day12 from the faq

Litvan

Aug 6, 2016
Gotta LOVE it when you follow a walkthrough to the letter and still get a different result than the walkthrough...

Downloaded the .9 game from OP and the WT for that version.. and I still don't get the same result as the WT say you do -.-

rozwielitka

Jul 23, 2017
Ar u sure that u have version 1.0? After date with nurse u cannot enter infirmary in versions bellow 1.0. Date is the last content in 0.0.9.

Karanos

Nov 2, 2017
Hello,

can i use the last savegame from 0.0.9 with 1.0b? or will i miss some gameplay or have some bugs please?

rgds.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes