phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
Hi. First try the Mac version from the officiall post, as I can't confirm or deny if the uploaded version here is the same.
Second, I don't own Mac, so I can't provide any real help, when it comes to Mac specific problems. I publish the Mac version for users' for convenience, so they don't have to use Windows emulator. Other than that I'm sorry, but I can't help. Also check if your Mac OS X version is 10.10 or better, as only these are officially supported by RPG Maker MV.
Sorry didn't see your reply till now or I would have got back to you sooner, but thanks Mike and I do understand the mac support is limited. I am using a version of the os higher then 10.10 and did experience the same issue with your official 0.0.9 build. Unfortunately it got so bad the farther into the game you get that eventually you can play for less then 15 minutes at a time before having restart the game to clear the allocated memory to avoid crashing. So I just had to eventually give up and delete the game, which was a bummer because I did enjoy it. I understand there is no priority to find a solution since its mac and essentially unsupported, but just thought I would let you know about the problem. If you do find the cause and want to test a build I would be happy to do so, but I also understand if this is just the way it is. I don't play RPGM games much since I usually prefer RenPy but I will say I saw the same problem in Research in Corruption's Mac build but to a lesser extent. RIC never caused me to crash but did slowly start claiming more and more allocated memory in the same way as College Life, but slowly enough that it never caused me to crash out completely. While College Life for some reason was causing me to crash out of memory in under 20 minutes of playing by time I gave up and trashed it. So again I do understand if this is nothing you can address, but if you ever think you might have a fix for the Mac version and need it tested feel free to drop me a line here and I would test it out for you.

Reactions: MikeMasters

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
On Saturday at 12:00 I'm outside and call Kara and ask her where she is at. Kara replies I'm at the park eating and I'm like the fuck if you are. Go inside and she's sitting at the table eating.

Kimberly looks like she's about to pounce on the MC when she's bringing the food and Kara looks like she's about to say to her to put her fucking eye's back in her head or she's about to smack her right in her face.

Kara doesn't make a beep this time, though. Beep beep!! Followed by the MC name being used instead of Kara which looked weird when the MC was talking about his V.:eek:

Monday call Kara at 19:00 and ask her where she is at and Kara says that she's reading at the park again another lie she is no where to be seen and I believe she was in her room because it wouldn't let me knock on her door to continue the new quests.

When you turn your head back, she's leaning against the pillow heads at her hips.

Every time the MC drops his drawers I have to laugh he has the weirdest fucking looking dick ever.

For the achievements are you suppose to get all green check marks and if you do does it give you any type of boost to stats or does it really matter. I went with what I though she wanted which was the black one.

Kara's stuff was very smexy and hot. Can't wait for the next update.

Reactions: MikeMasters

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
followed the walkthrough fine till end of day 11 when im stuck, after talking with jane about drunk sex, next there is no option talking about the use of her in library and the following event isnt happening at 7am on day12
Forget the walkthrough with the days and so on. When I remember correct I played others and so on I think it was one or two days in the future (as the walkthrough for example Day 12 or 13 not Day 11). I talked with her under the bed about libary. If I had the gym event to came further I dont remember or she came in gym clothing room can aso be.

Pepooooooooo

Nov 23, 2017
Hi Mike, can u put some % system on every char so we can know how much furter we are in the current content , cus I never understand did I ruch the end or there is more ;) Think about it ;)

Amazonqween

Sep 13, 2017
It gets stuck for me and I can not walk
When you go to a gym or a walking nurse it gets stuck
I see a lot of amputations

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Playing the recently uploaded v0.1.1 from a new game, disappointed to see none of the early dialog has been fixed.

Possible bugs: talked to the dorm receptionist a lot and she gave me the ouch line before I failed at massaging Jane's feet. I could not research massage online at that point and no message on the board and I have been unable to massage Jane ever. Attaching the whole save folder. Only made it to the first Saturday and afraid I will need to start over.

Reactions: Alle70

gaudd

Apr 28, 2017
Hi I'm not able to transfer my saves from 0.0.9 to the new version can someone please help with that thanks.

Reactions: Jude6

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Possible bugs: talked to the dorm receptionist a lot and she gave me the ouch line before I failed at massaging Jane's feet. I could not research massage online at that point and no message on the board and I have been unable to massage Jane ever. Attaching the whole save folder. Only made it to the first Saturday and afraid I will need to start over.
I don't see the bug here. The talk with the dorm receptionist is an alternative start for the golden hands quest. After you have talked to her you can go straight to the infirmary and ask Ms. Munoz to teach you the first lesson. There is NO need to fail a massage on Jane or research for massages online or look for a message on the board. Those last three are only necessary if you want to start the quest via Jane.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
College Life 0.1.1a on svscomics

Changelog

fixed bug, where it was possible to start original and alternative paths of 'Golden Hands' quest at the same time and thus breaking Jane's massage
fixed bug, where it was possible to study at library, when it was closing up
fixed several bugs around Kara's room, specifically whe MC left room, game thought they're still inside
fixed bugs regarding latest Kara's achievements
fixed bug, when repeating 3rd massage lesson didn't add skill point, when it should
fixed Joan's schedule at the apartment, missing triggers at weekend
adjusted opening time of boutique to be more believable (it's closed on weekend now)
fixed Joan's message responses, coresponding with previous bug
added condition to Kara's message system, to prevent player to contact her, when they know, she wants to be alone in her room, thus preventing the player to receive false responses
adjusted Kara's schedule to my original concept (she can be visited at her room at 8:00am on weekends)
Changelog

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Hi Mike, can u put some % system on every char so we can know how much furter we are in the current content , cus I never understand did I ruch the end or there is more ;) Think about it ;)
Check out the Achievements menu, if everything is unlocked and green, then you've seen everything important the game offers.

Playing the recently uploaded v0.1.1 from a new game, disappointed to see none of the early dialog has been fixed.

Thanks for your save files. You've managed to start both versions of the Golden Hands quest and that caused the problem. It should be fixed now, but you'll have to revert to earlier save, before you started the quest.

Reactions: bobbo69

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Close your eyes and dream or just wait for the next update for Kara. Also checking the changelog in the first post will tell you what has been added to the game.

Dragonflight

Dec 10, 2017
I haven't played in a while and was surprised as how things changed in the meantime, mainly in terms of bugs. Maybe that 's due to an old save (I believe from V 0.8 or V 0.9)?
The one where the change of day wasn't acknowledged has been fixed, there is another one where Jane talks to the protagonist about the library and leads him there in spite of them never having mentioned that ever before.
And there is Kara saying that they could talk about nudity later in her room - while being in her room at night for hours on end. Might be a weekend thing? I would guess it relates to friendship status as well but after a some activities together there was no indicator that the relationship was changing anymore and a trigger might be thing to move things along.

That 's just some quick feedback mind you, only played for a quick weekend focusing on interactions with Kara and the old save probably hasn't helped much. If the mentioned things have been fixed this post can be obviously be dismissed.
On a side note: Jess' character is consistently amusing (at least to me), apart from a few minor dialogue mishaps, well done!

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes