Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
for all users who are asking for save file: i don't know if u know that,but this game used to change the story not only in the progression but also in the days already passed in the game,so you will miss for sure some scenes if u ask for save files....
in any case i love this game and i don't want to miss nothing so i'm waiting for a walkthrough to start playing
i hope some "angelic soul" post it :)

Reactions: darlic

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Walk through. Like some of you have noticed i'm also seeing some discrepancies in the walk through. Day 11 at 00:00 it doesn't give you the option to click on "Somebody used you at the library". I'm pretty sure i didn't miss anything accept for the day 3 and 4 at 20:00/infirmary due to it being closed. Then on day 12 at 07:00 it doesn't tell you who to click on. Then at 08:00 doesn't give me the option to click on "why do you have pants on". I'm going to try to see if maybe my friendship isn't high enough or something by trying some more library stuff and cakes and cookies outside.

Trolls, don't really need to hear how you don't need a walk through,etc. That's not my point here. I'm just letting the person who made the walk through know there are a few discrepancies is all ; ). I myself don't normally use a walk through unless i want to try and see all of the scenes. I know this is a long game and who ever did the walk through, kudos to you lol there is a lot of stuff going on and the walk through was great to have and i also know that with each update somethings can end up being changed which can effect it

Fun game/novel. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to more.

Reactions: MikeMasters

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
Yeah, I'm following the walkthrough to the dot and I'm starting to run into things that probably was changed on different updates, like you said, the Infirmary is closed at 20hrs and also on day 4 at 3am I can't get into the woman bathroom for an opportunity to spy. What I'm doing about the massage that I'm not getting at 20hrs, is go to the Infirmary next day at 12 instead of going to the women's bathroom to spy on Jane again (unless there's new girl there). Now let me see what day 5 is gonna be for me:extremelyhappy:.
don't follow older Walkthroughs for new versions for this game,you'll miss content for sure

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Walk through. Like some of you have noticed i'm also seeing some discrepancies in the walk through. Day 11 at 00:00 it doesn't give you the option to click on "Somebody used you at the library". I'm pretty sure i didn't miss anything accept for the day 3 and 4 at 20:00/infirmary due to it being closed. Then on day 12 at 07:00 it doesn't tell you who to click on. Then at 08:00 doesn't give me the option to click on "why do you have pants on". I'm going to try to see if maybe my friendship isn't high enough or something by trying some more library stuff and cakes and cookies outside.

Trolls, don't really need to hear how you don't need a walk through,etc. That's not my point here. I'm just letting the person who made the walk through know there are a few discrepancies is all ; ). I myself don't normally use a walk through unless i want to try and see all of the scenes. I know this is a long game and who ever did the walk through, kudos to you lol there is a lot of stuff going on and the walk through was great to have and i also know that with each update somethings can end up being changed which can effect it

Fun game/novel. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to more.
Walkthrough is created for version 0.0.9. There has been changes made in the latest version of the game that modify content around the infirmary. Zou can't go to the infirmary at 20:00 and 21:00 anymore as different events happen at that time now.
The only walkthrough that is updated to the latest version is mine and it is available only to my patrons. I've checked to be sure and in my walkthrough is stated that infirmary is open from 7:00 to 19:00.
If you use the walkthrough made by Qleaf, then you use walkthrough made for version 0.0.9a as he hasn't updated it yet.

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
@MikeMasters is it possible to provide a patch only release for the bug fixed... please ;)
Sorry, won't do it. I've stated on my patreon page that, until the full package size is under 1GB, I won't release the update pack. To much work, to much time uploading and the size is always at least 300MB or so.

Reactions: gorgone

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
This game encapsulates everything I hate about RPGM games. It needs to be played with a walkthrough to see content and the dev changes around the dates of content retroactively to make you replay the game.

Don't care about the production value it's not worth the frustration.

Reactions: LeSmudge

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Actually you don't need a walkthrough, just some save-whoring to get best results. And there's no fixed dates for content after first day. All what is needed is certain level of something to trigger something...

And what comes to RPGMaker, well, it is what it is, and in this case graphics and game engine just don't work together seamlessly which causes some annoying slow pace of texts and some double-/triple-clicking / -[Enter]ing of choices. And sometimes some game crashing problems. But that's how it is. RPGM was made to create Fantasy RPGs in style of Ultimas not something more complex. There's problems but College Life is still a good story and I'm waiting for next version.

Reactions: Wyrme

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
You have to pinch each nipples twice then both and she'll stop you ;)
Oh, I must have done it completely wrong! I have concentrated on much lower parts and she haven't stopped me or said it could be better ;)...

tmv

May 31, 2017
I cannot find the triggers or these last 2 achievements:
- Janes finishing challenge achevement (bottom right)
- Jessica's 'Went in and came ....' (bottom right)
Anny suggestions ar very welcome!

Intima

Aug 5, 2016
Sorry, won't do it. I've stated on my patreon page that, until the full package size is under 1GB, I won't release the update pack. To much work, to much time uploading and the size is always at least 300MB or so.
No worries :cool:, just asked coz its the end of the month and already at my data limit and I just finished downloading 0.1.1 when the fixed was posted... will just wait for next month refresh then.

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes