partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Just make sure it's done right. Meaning that you do not fail in it. And that's indicated by increase of massage skill. So prepare yourself for some repeats in it before Jess is happy with your level of practice...

Reactions: chuckypetya

Slvyr

Nov 11, 2017
Am I going to need to start a new game in this patch? I tried using my 0.0.9 game but I can't go on the date with or progress with the massage lady. I also cannot pick up the massage job. If I have to start over thats fine, but I'd rather not have to start over because the save scumming to bypass RNG gets a little tedious.

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
Just make sure it's done right. Meaning that you do not fail in it. And that's indicated by increase of massage skill. So prepare yourself for some repeats in it before Jess is happy with your level of practice...
Its okay, i just wanted to know, so if i am right, i need to work on my friendship with Jane, to let me massage her. :)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
anyone an idea how to decrypt the ingame images? tried with rpdmydecrypter, but didnt work. could anyone help me or upload the decrypted files? thx
you can try this

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
i can not get JAVA to open for me ???? HELP :)
  1. you need to have java installed
  2. download the zip archive and extract
  3. just run the .bat file, rpg-maker mv decrypter should get started
  4. menu file -> select rpg mv project..
  5. choose the base dir of college life
  6. menu decrypt -> all files
  7. wait for completion
  8. menu file -> show output-dir in explorer
  9. watch the nice renders of MikeMasters

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
@MikeMasters Latest version did fix the no massage Jane bug, though I stuck to the original path this time. Is there any benefit of the new path to learn about massage?

A couple things, in spoiler just because.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Attaching my save folder again. Still have a sister achievement when she hasn't moved to town yet. The Kara Sweater Achievement is now clear but for a while it had a green check and a red box at the same time.

Play Save 25, talk to Kara, when the decision box opens try to save, it will throw a game breaking error when writing the save. Something about type error and bitmap not found. I had to force quit out of the game. It did write the save which immediately locked the game.

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
Guys, may you hep me, how can i reach the best friends lavel with Jane and Kara? I was in the room with Kara, she is comfortable witout clothes in her room, but she dont want to try loose clothes because of mother. I had sx with jane twice, my lil' sis has work, now im a bit stuck, i practice the massge regularly, sometimes its okay, sometimes i fail :D

byjgio80

Apr 27, 2017
hi,
someone has the correct sequence for the first fuck with Jane
I followed the walkthrough but the step are different and I can not make Jane wet
some help?!?
I am playing with version 1.0b
thanks for all

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes