UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi everyone.
I have some interesting new.

Today I've finished simple HUD for the game. As you can see at the image, it shows characters' faces, some hearts and some text.

First, each GUI element is unlocked, when you get aquainted to corresponding character. Each heart means relationship level. If you are just aquainted, there is no heart. Friends means one heart, best friends means two hearts and so on.

The text under the portrait means location, where the character is right now. If this doesn't improve your gameplay experience, I don't know what will :) If the character is at another port of the city, it states in which part of city they are.

Of course you will be able to hide this HUD by pushing H button.

That's it, just some more images.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Manos and gorgone

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
Can someone please tell me how to reload to try again when it auto saves before you try something

tathar86

May 10, 2017
I have the probleme. I make my game like the walktrougth but in the day 11 at night, I can talk with jane aboiut the library

at 7h am in day 12 ( before room 33 ) the walthrough have a even but in my party I don"t have the even....

can you give me a 11 day save please

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Like it has been said a hundred times before, the walkthrough is for 0.9 and the game got changes in 1.0 and 1.1 that are NOT covered in the walkthrough. Nontheless, if you play the game with open eyes and use your brain you can still use it as a guideline since the mechanics are the same as before.

What also would be a smart action is to read over the last couple of pages and try to find out if this question has been adressed. And it has been. Multiple times. Again and again. So people like @tathar86 or @SuperPingon, first do your homework and THEN you may ask your questions here. Don't just jump in, be lazy and ask questions that have been answered so many times.

MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
have to wait for the developer's benevolence
I never released my walkthrough here. It's for patrons only. What you see here is fanmade walkthrough. So turn to him, or create your own. But I don't think it's that complicated, so you miss few images. You can still progress with the story most of the times.

Reactions: Zurghi00

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
I never released my walkthrough here. It's for patrons only. What you see here is fanmade walkthrough. So turn to him, or create your own. But I don't think it's that complicated, so you miss few images. You can still progress with the story most of the times.
oh,didn't know that sorry,in any case i'll keep waiting
the reason is that i REALLY LOVE the backgrounds of the characters and how the story progress in terms of actions and times and the last time i started the game following a walkthrough from a previous V. and i missed some important scene and dialogues (ex: the past event about the library of one of the girls) so now i'm intentioned to play perfectly from start.
since i'm here i'm telling you that this game is one of the few that keep me on the screen not just for pictures but most of the story itself,and if that version will keep my expectations,i will support the develop for sure!! ;) (so i will not have to wait for the walkthrough any longer ahah)

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
Its a really stunning and nicely improving game! I like it very much!
Plz help me, how can i study about massage, if i go back for the second lesson, she tells me did u practice? What do i need to do?

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes