myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Jane tells you this the first time you met and she's taking you around the campus when you get close to the library she states that she fucking hates that place and if you try to force her to go there she'll run away but will stay with you if you leave with her and don't try to force her to go to the library.

You must either talk to Kara while she's at her desk or when she's sitting on her bed and pick the option there to start everything.

Reactions: Dragonflight

Dragonflight

Dec 10, 2017
@

Jane tells you this the first time you met and she's taking you around the campus when you get close to the library she states that she hates that place and if you try to force her to go there she'll run away but will stay with you if you leave with her and don't try to force her to go to the library.

You must either talk to Kara while she's at her desk or when she's sitting on her bed and pick the option there to start everything.
Oh wow, that 's way back at the beginning of the game then. Never would have remembered that since it looks like my oldest save is from May 2017, thanks for clarifying :D

As for Kara, I did that. To be sure, I talked to her in the park, the library and in her room (at her desk and on the bed). It might just be a save incompatibility or something. Still, thanks for the quick reply :) I'm not in a rush or anything and will probably come back to a later version at some point with a fresh start. Atm, teleporting to the dorm room for naps to pass time is a little too tedious.

Still, a lot to like in this game.

tmv

May 31, 2017
The tips in this thread didn't get me the suit. I don't know where to look for them. Any tips?

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Check out the Achievements menu, if everything is unlocked and green, then you've seen everything important the game offers.

Thanks for your save files. You've managed to start both versions of the Golden Hands quest and that caused the problem. It should be fixed now, but you'll have to revert to earlier save, before you started the quest.
Speaking of the Achievement Menu, if you look at my saves you will see a bunch of Achievements that have been unlocked when I have not reached that point in the game. Starting with Joan tickle, then a bunch of high level Kara. I think the Kara ones triggered when I was able to spy on Kara in the 3rd floor shower and saw her nude.

Also, early in the game my Sprite got stuck in the entrance of the women's locker in the field house. I had to use task manager to kill the game.

I believe after you sleep for the first time, the day doesn't increment until you leave your room.

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
on day 3 in the walkthrough at 1900hrs had the massage, at 2000hrs was to re-enter, it said closed. i attempted to poke my nose around (as i had an hour to kill compared to guidelines :p . No interest in entering male locker room, and female locker room says shower running "but to much spying for the day, better not risk it" (paraphrased). Then no response to any stimuli clicks, keys, etc.

The walkthrough was 0.0.9, so a bit behind, but thought y'all know that one or all the above was an issue.

D

Deleted member 183910

Hey Guys, could anyone be so kind and upload a save from 1.0 ? :)

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
on day 3 in the walkthrough at 1900hrs had the massage, at 2000hrs was to re-enter, it said closed. i attempted to poke my nose around (as i had an hour to kill compared to guidelines :p . No interest in entering male locker room, and female locker room says shower running "but to much spying for the day, better not risk it" (paraphrased). Then no response to any stimuli clicks, keys, etc.

The walkthrough was 0.0.9, so a bit behind, but thought y'all know that one or all the above was an issue.
Yeah, I'm following the walkthrough to the dot and I'm starting to run into things that probably was changed on different updates, like you said, the Infirmary is closed at 20hrs and also on day 4 at 3am I can't get into the woman bathroom for an opportunity to spy. What I'm doing about the massage that I'm not getting at 20hrs, is go to the Infirmary next day at 12 instead of going to the women's bathroom to spy on Jane again (unless there's new girl there). Now let me see what day 5 is gonna be for me:extremelyhappy:.

Ahhverdammt

Jul 4, 2017
Hello, i have an Question to the Side Quest "Regular User"
How can I solve the Quest for the Signs? Which signs are here mean?
I want to gain to female bathroom on my floor, but i don´t see an signs to collect.
Pleas Help, thanks!

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes