MikeMasters

Professional Amateur
Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
@MikeMasters Latest version did fix the no massage Jane bug, though I stuck to the original path this time. Is there any benefit of the new path to learn about massage?

A couple things, in spoiler just because.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Attaching my save folder again. Still have a sister achievement when she hasn't moved to town yet. The Kara Sweater Achievement is now clear but for a while it had a green check and a red box at the same time.

Play Save 25, talk to Kara, when the decision box opens try to save, it will throw a game breaking error when writing the save. Something about type error and bitmap not found. I had to force quit out of the game. It did write the save which immediately locked the game.
Hi, thanks again. I fixed the Joan achievement showing up too early, but I coun't find a problem with Kara's sweater achievement. I've found some other bug in there, so hopefully it'll fix it.
I've noticed that at some situations the saving system bugs out. I don't know the cause and I'm not skilled enough to actually fix it. But it always happens, when decision box with RANDOM TOPIC shows up. Haven't encoutered the bug anywhere else.
I've added new condition to prevent MC to talk to Jane on day 9 about the stuff that starts the library event next day. Coincidentally it happened to me too, but I went to library and then I went to meet Joan and it worked fine :) But it'll be safer, if it won't trigger on the same day.
In Kara's spying event I've changed the last sentence to more ambiguous response, so MC doesn't refer to her body at all.

Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017
Does anyone know how to trigger Joan's underwear event? It's the only achievement I need and I can't seem to trigger it.

LeeBoi

Jan 6, 2018
ss.png
Guys I need help, I already got the dress for kara and I followed the walkthroughs, and In 8 am It doesn't show any options giving dress to kara. Please Help

The_Hunter

Oct 3, 2017
Is there a way to utilize previous save in v 1.1 or do u need to start from scratch again?
There is a simple way.
1st: You need to look which savegame number (for example savegame 22) you want to transfer to the new version.
2nd: start the new version and create a new savegame on the number you looked up before (in the example 22)
3rd: open the folder of the old version with the explorer.
4th: goto subfolder "www" then subfolder "save"
5th: highlight "file22.rpgsave" (or whatever number you chose at 1st) and copy it to clipboard
6th: open the folder of the new version with the explorer
7th: goto subfolder "www" then subfolder "save"
8th: paste the file and hit "replace file" or "overwrite file" (whatever its called on english systems)
9th: hit F5 to refresh the folder
10th: switch to the running new version and load savegame 22.

Simple to do - in less than 2 minutes you've got your old savegame working on new version.

I hope that helps you - and that my english is at least a bit understandable :)

Greetings - The Hunter

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Can anyone share a save at the end of 1.1 or 0.9 ?, i cleaned my computer and unfortunately deleted my saves :/
Thank you very much

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes