2.00 star(s) 10 Votes

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Two of the three answers about Otto von Bismarck, that the game regards as being correct, are wrong and one is highly imprecise! The place he was born at belonged to Saxony ("Sachsen" in German) at the time her was born, and the title he had was Duke ("Fürst" in German). See here: or ). The answer to the third question would have to be "Deutsches Reich" to be precise and correct. So it would be no wonder if many who do not use the walktrough (thanks for that!) are always wondering about giving wrong answers - according to the game. Considering that the game let's you say that everybody who has the wikipedia article open should be easily able to answer the questions, this is quite embarrassing for the developer and makes the player quite angry. :mad: Besides these questions with the need to type in your answer are a nasty invitation for typos, which makes them especially shitty. :poop:

Except of this great nuisance I somehow like this game, especially because Charlie and Megan both are true beauties :love: - well, Charlie is rather a hot beauty and Megan rather a cute beauty, but no need to be anal here... ;) But who the fuck is interested in Gosia? I know, tastes are different, but to freely quote a comedian who is quite famous in Germany: face sucks, body sucks - everything sucks... :sick:
Come one He had born the year before Saxony was created. Take a look at his date of birth. When he was born the was no province Saxony.

Second (question about title got one hint. There is a number of letters wher you enter the answer. And this answer you see at that page of wiki).

Third :
The term "Third Reich" was adopted by the Nazis as propaganda to legitimize their government as a successor to the retroactively renamed "First" and "Second" Reichs. The terms "First Reich" and "Second Reich" are not used by historians. (c) Wiki. But these terms grades reichs from one to another.

So please. Read some articles before you will write comments like that :)

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

CoffeeLab

Jul 16, 2017
I already talked about this point a few posts above yours, I’ll repeat what I said:

In short, I updated the guide and if you re-download the walkthrough, you will see the new part telling you what to do in order to buy the ring.
Hi Qleaf --

I'm a big fan of your work. Thanks for all the effort you put into help folks get through these games.

Re your note above, I'm downloading a PC version now to double check, but unless I'm blind, no such button exists on the Mac version (screen shot attached).

And of course, if I've missed something obvious, kindly let me know.

No Go Shopping Button?.jpg

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Hi Qleaf --

I'm a big fan of your work. Thanks for all the effort you put into help folks get through these games.

Re your note above, I'm downloading a PC version now to double check, but unless I'm blind, no such button exists on the Mac version (screen shot attached).

View attachment 295383
thank you for your kind words, here is the pic for the PC version.... I never played the Mac

CoffeeLab

Jul 16, 2017
Hi Qleaf --

View attachment 295383
Hi Qleaf --

Thanks for the reply. Yup, that button is nowhere to be found on the Mac version. Will send Tremmi a message.

Best always -
CoffeeLab

CoffeeLab

Jul 16, 2017
Hi Qleaf --

Thanks for the reply. Yup, that button is nowhere to be found on the Mac version. Will send Tremmi a message.

Best always -
CoffeeLab
Hi Qleaf --

Best always -
CoffeeLab
FYI to all -- downloaded and played 0.35 on my Mac using Wine and the button is clearly available. So it also is clearly a Mac version issue . . .

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
I have updated the walkthrough for the last update v0.4b.

Check out the POST.
You can also find it on my . Enjoy!

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

CoffeeLab

Jul 16, 2017
Okay I'll be honest, I didn't play new update, I was just sniffing around in the game's script.
After playing it out, apparently after step 5 (Day 3) when your finish with your father's meeting.
The following dialogue will appear to you:
"It's time to buy something. There's a button 'Go shopping' below!"

The button is located at the bottom of the screen between "Diary" and "Save" button.
When you click "Go shopping" , the store menu will appear..
You will be able to buy the ring (By clicking on it) , then click the "Back" button afterwards.

The problem here is the game is unforgiven, if you don't buy the ring before you get asked which gift you want to send, then it's to late and hence you are getting "I got nothing!" option.

I'll update the guide since it's a major issue and add a note to warn people about it
Hi QLeaf --

I'm a fan of your work!! For the life of me, however, I can't get "Go Shopping" to appear on OSX or Windows (completely current versions of both). Your walkthru suggests that it should appear for the first time on Day3, which it did in Windows on an earlier version, and again on Day4. Well, with v0.4, on all platforms (Win, Mac (native Wine for Mac), "go shopping" never shows up, so I'm missing 50% of the content. I'd welcome any and all suggestions you might have -- Tremmi has told me that 0.4b works perfectly on his boxes -- well not on mine -- significantly perplexed and confused -- haven't had these issues with any other game (whether on Mac, Wine for Mac or a new Windows laptop that is less than 1 year old) ...

Thanks in advance for your help and again, generally, for the contributions your work makes --
CoffeeLab

PS: On both my Win laptop, the only things that appear on the lower left corrner of the screen when "Go Shopping" should appear, are Hist Save Load QS QL -- clearly no "Diary" and no "Go Shopping"

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Hi QLeaf --

I'm a fan of your work!! For the life of me, however, I can't get "Go Shopping" to appear on OSX or Windows (completely current versions of both). Your walkthru suggests that it should appear for the first time on Day3, which it did in Windows on an earlier version, and again on Day4. Well, with v0.4, on all platforms (Win, Mac (native Wine for Mac), "go shopping" never shows up, so I'm missing 50% of the content. I'd welcome any and all suggestions you might have -- Tremmi has told me that 0.4b works perfectly on his boxes -- well not on mine -- significantly perplexed and confused -- haven't had these issues with any other game (whether on Mac, Wine for Mac or a new Windows laptop that is less than 1 year old) ...

Thanks in advance for your help and again, generally, for the contributions your work makes --
CoffeeLab

PS: On both my Win laptop, the only things that appear on the lower left corrner of the screen when "Go Shopping" should appear, are Hist Save Load QS QL -- clearly no "Diary" and no "Go Shopping"
Thank you!

As for your problem, the thing is the "Go shopping" button should appear from the very beginning but it wont be active until certain parts of the game (see attached photo below, v04b - Windows).

College Seduction v0.4b.png

I don't own a Mac so I can't really help you with it (So if any mac users can help out). One of the previous versions you also pointed out the same problem with the Mac version so I guess either it didn't get fixed or it's a recurring problem. I wish you all the luck with fixing your problem.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Here Mr. Crackalackadingdong -> update this needy thread and rejoice with Tremmi !

Bestow unto us anew the compressed love of the Kraken;)!
Here's my compressed version of College Seduction v0.3a. Original size are 1.07GB.
This is a Market build, which means it works for Windows, Mac and Linux.
I also built an Android port from this build. I only added "Hide UI" to the quick menu for touch devices, and nothing else.
Don't post here if there's any issues or request regarding the Android port. Send me a private message, and I'll look in to it.

These builds are unofficial. Do NOT report issues with the compressed releases to the developer.
Game was compressed with Cruncher. If you experience any issues, try the solutions in the spoiler below:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD:
Market* (125MB):
- - - -
*Market is a version for Windows, Mac and Linux. One download for all Operative Systems!

Android arm (101MB): - - - -
Android x86_64 (102MB): - - - -
arm for most phones and tablets. x86_64 for Chromebooks, and some AndroidTV devices

If you like this game, consider supporting the developer on . Even $1 helps!
If you're broke, or just cheap, you can also support the developer by leaving a like in OP and leaving a review.
day 4 (included fix of day 3, update 3.5 and day 4) As always the best way to increase your positive emotions - start new game. Many new things and fixes.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
having to start again..sighh....i just type in random shit for the answers to the FUCKING ANNOYING QUIZ..gonna fail em all..lol..its just about the sex anyways...quiz minigame is how a dev prevents fappers from enjoying their game....

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

College Seduction [v0.4b] [Tremmi] - Original Size: 1.32GB

Download Win (125.4MB): - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
qstion is there going to have sex in this game becausse it isnt in the tag's.
even though its saying incest

2.00 star(s) 10 Votes