2.00 star(s) 10 Votes

JoRumpelt

Dec 13, 2020
Im terribly stuck at the point where i need to find the password for the pc in the office? Can someone maybe give me a hint on how to come around this ? :D

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Im terribly stuck at the point where i need to find the password for the pc in the office? Can someone maybe give me a hint on how to come around this ? :D
Replay please the part where you are in her office there is a password there :)

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
no my friend dev thıs game has completed only steam and ıtchıo download
he said something about my family relesed here..not understand what he meant..that's unfortunate ..i can't afford any game at the moment i'm unemployed

legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
1.0 has released
1.1 will last grand fixes
We will release it on patreon page in a week.
I think it will be complete game. Because we start to work on Office 0.5 version (patrons asked)
Then we will work on 1 small project.
We plans to present new grand project in March/April and we understand previous our mistakes :) May be someone mark it with higher marks :D
when you are starting a 3-4 version of game, and i just found main sed, checked for other games, found that 2nd, college, finished too(whats perfect(instead of 0.1 versions of game)

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
We start very important poll for our next project and weekend offer :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so cs 1.1 demo ends on last year's april update? may update save gave bunch of errors and game ended on trash can.

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
There are tons of errors in this demo. Is that supposed to be the case?
Hello! Give me please bug report and we will fix it :) You may add screens or copy the report of crushes, send me it here or in PM please.
If you find tons (it means 10 or 100?) it is really nice we can fix it all and it would be debugged version :)

Reactions: Burt
2.00 star(s) 10 Votes