2.00 star(s) 10 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
can't give mine since game folder went to dev null after no new content since april update year ago and may save didn't work.

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
can't give mine since game folder went to dev null after no new content since april update year ago and may save didn't work.
It is ok, we rework many places in code, add animations and game menus, rework images, code was changed and your saves don`t work.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so old save doesnt work? but it's a remake , complete game or what?
like said above old save works if it is from earlier version than last release before 1.1 but no new content on that so remake and wait final version.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
College Seduction [v1.1] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 5.23 GB
Original Size Mac: 5.19 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.56 GB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.53 GB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

brankom

Mar 3, 2022
Just to mention that disabling the roll back feature gets annoying pretty fast, seems okish so far( day 6) but yeah a guide would be appreciated since much of the options make no sense in what they would accomplish, like tree options praising someone but only one is the right one? I get that they wanted the replay value but this is more like a shot in the dark.

Reactions: StarHam

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
Just to mention that disabling the roll back feature gets annoying pretty fast, seems okish so far( day 6) but yeah a guide would be appreciated since much of the options make no sense in what they would accomplish, like tree options praising someone but only one is the right one? I get that they wanted the replay value but this is more like a shot in the dark.
Get the programm UnRen and you can enable rollback

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
You could always use URM to see the choices outcomes and get the most out of it ;)

Reactions: brankom

brankom

Mar 3, 2022
Oh wow, thanks, I might use it in other VN since this one got bad just a minute ago, a woman licking a man's feet is a NO NO for me, I couldn't turn off and delete the VN fast enough.

Reactions: vimey

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Played up to about the .90 release, where the walk-through ends. There's sooo many missing image errors, never saw the blackjack mini-game appear either.

I suspect they don't even test before release.

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
How are you supposed to win the fight?
There are no sign of where you should block or hit him it seems totally random.
Does this really come down to how many times you go to the gym and if you fail the game ends?

2.00 star(s) 10 Votes