2.00 star(s) 10 Votes

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
How are you supposed to win the fight?
There are no sign of where you should block or hit him it seems totally random.
Does this really come down to how many times you go to the gym and if you fail the game ends?
Walk-through suggests reloading save until you win, so that suggests its random outcome. I won first time through and there was no rhyme or reason to where either of us hit / blocked. MC hits significantly harder if it lands. That's about it.

Blade015

Jun 19, 2017
College Seduction [v1.1] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 5.23 GB
Original Size Mac: 5.19 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.56 GB: - MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 1.53 GB: - MEGA

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

u have over 90 walkthroughs too hard to find
COLLEGE SEDUCTION
one pls post a link to it

Topper69

May 16, 2020
With the start of day 10 you basically play another new game, it's not like before. You don't have a daily routine anymore:

• your mom and your dad are basically gone
  • you don't teach any longer
  • evening visits are gone
  • Bianca is gone
  • the experiment with the anal plug is gone
  • Lisa, Tiana and your 3 girls acting totally different then before
A lot of bugs like Lisa sent you 1300 cash which never arrives, but you can buy presents for Angel. After this you are negative money wise which breaks the game in regards of money.
Request: Starting with day 10 you should get at least 300 cash per day since you are working in the college assuming that the 3000 at the start is prepayment.
BlackJack with the girls never starts, missing images and so on.

It's like the developer got swapped and the project is rushed to an end whatever it took.

Reactions: str8up

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
this is the real completation of the game?? or is this a demo or cut version?? i really don't understand...i played when we where back in school as a director or something like that..i'm confused

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
this is the real completation of the game?? or is this a demo or cut version?? i really don't understand...i played when we where back in school as a director or something like that..i'm confused
complete game after remake. mc was teacher.

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
How is the writing for this, compared to Main Seduction? MS wasn't that great, in my opinion, so wondering if it improved any.

Reactions: Jet_Pilot

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of College Seduction v1.11
Added a cheat switch in preferences, only available during game.

Usual gestures, save name/delete etc.
Alternative persistent saves and log location.
Grant storage permissions on first run.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
With the start of day 10 you basically play another new game, it's not like before. You don't have a daily routine anymore:

• your mom and your dad are basically gone
  • you don't teach any longer
  • evening visits are gone
  • Bianca is gone
  • the experiment with the anal plug is gone
  • Lisa, Tiana and your 3 girls acting totally different then before
A lot of bugs like Lisa sent you 1300 cash which never arrives, but you can buy presents for Angel. After this you are negative money wise which breaks the game in regards of money.
Request: Starting with day 10 you should get at least 300 cash per day since you are working in the college assuming that the 3000 at the start is prepayment.
BlackJack with the girls never starts, missing images and so on.

It's like the developer got swapped and the project is rushed to an end whatever it took.
no idea whats worse rushed games that are completed or games that end up being abandoned LOL

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
no idea whats worse rushed games that are completed or games that end up being abandoned LOL
There was no change writer or developer. From day 1 to day 13 we added aditional branches with Angel, Bianca and Bethany. We created the game 3 full years and now it is finished (5 months ago) We released a small story about Angel (full) and now we work on new big project with tons of content. Demo version will be released there,

This version of game is a demo for play with all changes that we did since the steam release

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well played from old save but got game over since couldn't convince angel and no rollback and no autosave before buying gifts so dropped this for now since lost interest to this game.

Lordsimmons

Oct 23, 2021
The first game was 10/10. Thanks for completing this one.
Btw, there´re some Walkthrough Mod for the final version?
Thanks in advance.

2.00 star(s) 10 Votes