2.00 star(s) 10 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well i could get it from anonfiles in ~20 mins (ofc i use jdownloader).

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Ok played to chapter nine, and I lost any urge to continue. Too many hurdles and too much tyranny. My rebellious nature refuses to be dominated to that degree, and those under my protection. Deleting now. Such great potential melted into autocracy it's a shame. BOOM the college burns to the ground....

stefano luca

May 6, 2020
Mega File is deleted. Please provide new link. I search this game for 3 months. I don't get link for it. This is the last hope for me for this game

GoldenArm

Oct 7, 2021
Hey folks, how do we enable rollback?
It's extremely annoying to play these kinds of games without being able to roll back and change the response.
Ah, looks like the answer has been given recently:
Get the programm UnRen and you can enable rollback
Shame on the developers for forcing us into cheap grind. I would have just dumped the game alltogether if not this solution.

Ok, for those freedom lovers like me, just go here: https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ol...dowed-3-7-0-unren-powershell-forall-v2.92717/ download the UnRen-forall, extract it into the game folder, run the bat from the game root folder and just follow the menu. One of the options there is to enable rollback. Works like a charm.

Last edited:

Mr. Dom

Feb 24, 2019
Don't know how long I will keep it on my Mega, but for now, it is available.

Reactions: DRinWV

stefano luca

May 6, 2020
View attachment 283339

Overview:
Amazing college world with dirty secrets which opens the door for you to persuade, manipulate, control and seduce students. The nonlinear plot will bring you a spicy taste of enjoyment.
Thread Updated: 2022-05-25
Release Date: 2022-01-23
Developer: Tremmi -
Censored: No
Version: 1.1 Premium edition
Language: English
Prequel:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Extra: Walkthrough

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 238236 View attachment 238240 View attachment 238239 View attachment 238238 View attachment 238237
Is there any Walkthrough for v1.1 version, I only get v0.90 version walkthrough everywhere. Anybody help me

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
What a buggy mess. Can't send ring to mother after buying it>can't trigger black jack after gifting bracelet.

Anybody have Gallery Unlock?

Last edited:

Sheman

May 10, 2022
How many storylines does this game have? I can't really keep track of the story at all
I also got into af fight with Juels and i'm not sure what to do since there is no hints or tips. So i must have attpemted to fight him like a 100 times without winning -and then the game ends.

stefano luca

May 6, 2020
View attachment 283339

Overview:
Amazing college world with dirty secrets which opens the door for you to persuade, manipulate, control and seduce students. The nonlinear plot will bring you a spicy taste of enjoyment.
Thread Updated: 2022-05-25
Release Date: 2022-01-23
Developer: Tremmi -
Censored: No
Version: 1.1 Premium edition
Language: English
Prequel:
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Extra: Walkthrough

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 238236 View attachment 238240 View attachment 238239 View attachment 238238 View attachment 238237
Is there a walkthrough for College Seduction [V1.1 Extra]. I only get walkthrough for [V0.90]. If not, Anyone make one.

2.00 star(s) 10 Votes