VN Ren'Py Color of My Sound [Ch.2 Final v7] [Gallant Trombe]

4.30 star(s) 68 Votes

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ColorOfMySound-CH1Finale
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
Finished the content.

I enjoyed, despite being kinda short 2 and half hours, but got a lot of potential.

And since is a Harem, it counts a lot of points for me (not that I ONLY enjoy Harem games, I love the games that give me the Harem OPTION). The story is compelling, and the bits of lewd here are good (I loved the Dizzy scene, I want to put her in my pocket and run to the end of the world with her)

Reactions: Gallant Trombe

Gar0u

Jan 16, 2021
yo, just found this thread. What are the spec min requirement and where do i start downloading for complete fixed latest chapter? since there are these updated ch 1 and the initial post with initial links. Thx in advance

korochan48

Nov 12, 2019
Is the game nearly done or it still on early stage. How many chapters it would be having? Just started good game though.

Reactions: osanaiko

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
Is the game nearly done or it still on early stage. How many chapters it would be having? Just started good game though.
On a story perspective, we're still on early stages.

yo, just found this thread. What are the spec min requirement and where do i start downloading for complete fixed latest chapter? since there are these updated ch 1 and the initial post with initial links. Thx in advance
Since is a Ren'py game, it runs on almost any potato PC.

In regards to downloads, the links on initial post are from the latest build, already with the v9 bugfix and stuff, or if you don't wanna make a 2 GB download (or don't have that much space left on your HD), download the Unoficial Compressed version.

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
I want to. Maybe when Chapter 2 is complete.
Hi. Man, please, consider adding the animations. Me and prob many other are very spoiled audience because of others high quality games with juicy animations. Hard to look into project which tries to compete but has no animations inside.

I didn't play your game yet but it looks fckn stunning. And I buy game I've tried and loved from here on Steam. Plus, AVN market is growing on the platform very fast.

Cheers.

Last edited:

Cigzag

Feb 20, 2020
Hi. Man, please, consider adding the animations. Me and prob many other are very spoiled audience because of others high quality games with juicy animations. Hard to look into project which tries to compete but has no animations inside.
Speak for yourself. I think it's perfectly fine without animations, and prefer it that way honestly. It's jarring to go from still image renders for 99 percent of a VN, to wonky, janky animations just for sex scenes. I like the consistency. The renders definitely compete, if not surpass the quality of other VNs that include animations and most importantly, the writing and plot is strong.
If "animations" are the make or break feature for you in Visual Novels, I think that's a bit ridiculous. Each to their own though, I suppose.

4.30 star(s) 68 Votes