VN Ren'Py Color of My Sound [Ch.2 Final v7] [Gallant Trombe]

4.30 star(s) 68 Votes

Gallant Trombe

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2021
Do the choices in this game changes the outcome in the future or the way girls see us in this game.
For instance after the death of grace, Lana offers to release some stress for mc. If we let her do that, does she lose her respect for us or do we get love points for stopping her.
There are no "points" in CoMS. All consequences are and will be decided flags. And as I said before, you can say no to all sex scenes and still achieve the best route for that LI or the harem ending.

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
When I enter a game, the first thing I do is turn off the sounds.
I usually listen to the music that best suits my current mood.
I didn't know that game sounds are so important to people, frankly, I was surprised.

Mass Effect 3 Soundtrack - Leaving Earth
It impresses me over and over again every time I listen to it.

Last edited:

Gallant Trombe

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2021
I didn't know that game sounds are so important to people, frankly, I was surprised.

Me too, but that I can only blame myself for naming the game Color of my Sound. :ROFLMAO: :FacePalm:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

I can relate, my friend. Many of the soundtracks in games I play are terrible and often repetitive to the point of madness. Uh... dev? Hello? You need way more than just ONE track on an endless, mind numbing loop! Hello, McFly! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Yeah... when that happens I turn off the game sound and put on one of my royalty free playlists that best fits the mood of the game I'm playing. Other devs seem to get that good music can add a lot of value to the mood and have a good ear. I love those games best. But, I totally get replacing underwhelming score with your own preference of music. In addition to my royalty free choices, I also find Pink Floyd, Jethro Tull, Steely Dan and other classic rock to be great background as well as classical music. In the case of Color of my Sound... it screams for techno tunes of the dance, pop and atmospheric varieties...

I haven't been complaining to Gallant Trombe for the lack of score as it is on the list of planned content and we are still early on in the production of this rather fascinating and enthralling title. Good things come to they who wait. So, I am patiently awaiting more of this fabulous title!

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I've been waiting for someone to make that joke.

View attachment 2176779

I'm so glad it was you. :sneaky:
Monochrome CLOWN??? WTF??? :FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:

Picard: Multiphasic facepalm torpedo ready, number one?
Riker: Aye captain!
Picard: Fire at will! Make so number one!
Riker: Firing multiphasic facepalm torpedoes now. Aye Captain!

:FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm: :FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm: :FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm: :FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm: :FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:
:FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm: :FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm: :FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm: :FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm: :FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:

Riker: All fifty rounds hit the target, sir.
Picard: Good. Maybe they will think twice next time before assaulting my beloved favorite game with such buffoonery!

4.30 star(s) 68 Votes