VN Ren'Py Color of My Sound [Ch.3A v6] [Gallant Trombe]

4.30 star(s) 70 Votes

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Just new to this game...Am I the only one not into Lana? But other chars are really good. story was great.
Pros: Good story, nice chars design, nice scenes
Cons: wish I could make text speed more faster. need more animations in the scenes and wish there were more scenes storywise

all in all pretty good
You're not the only one.

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Really great game, great diversity of characters. The political aspect is a bit complicated to follow but I don't bother much about it, I'm more into relationships and who will betray who. At this stage, all of the girls have a secret agenda it seems, even Dizzy/Rose is a suspect.
My only problem is the lack of animations because the renders are really incredible and would make awesome anims.

Nameless202

Mar 2, 2021
sooo ive been gone for months

and i need some status update, so is it going to arrived soon or more like waaayyy later..??

The_Driver

Mar 10, 2018
No matter how much I try, I can't bring myself to play it. It has great lore, great music and fantastic visuals, but the main character... The dude visually looks like Dante who lost his sword, and according to legend, he is like a descendant of the God Emperor who personally commanded the Ultramarines during the Horus Heresy, but for most of the novel he is cries and complains and the master looks like a regular Starbucks dude. Please turn the coolness and charisma switch to the maximum
Man, I feel the same. Would it kill the devs to make their MC look over 20 and have somewhat of a beard from time to time?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Ok...love this! Political malarkey...ugghh....everyone playing games...but then, so are our team and dumbass soldier MC still not fully realised yet (though obviously 'we' know heh)...really interesting so far, can't wait for the next update.

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
malarkey...ugghh....everyone playing games...but then, so are our team and dumbass soldier MC still not fully realised yet (though obviously 'we' know heh)
That's the joy of stories like these! You have a team where everyone has a specialized skillset, but lack general cohesion. Part of MCs growth as a character is learning how to work with his team and teaching them to rely on each other rather than always being at odds.

If you've ever seen a stereotypical D&D party (warrior, rogue, mage, etc.), then the Squad Nu is the futuristic version of a stereotypical party (tech expert, spy, soldier, tactician, and pilot). The only thing we're really missing is a mechanic/engineer, then we'd have a full team compliment.

4.30 star(s) 70 Votes