VN Ren'Py Color of My Sound [Ch.3A v6] [Gallant Trombe]

4.30 star(s) 70 Votes

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Did Lana's model change or something? Her face looks different and her boobs look bigger.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
will the future lesbian stuff be avoidable
the what?
Tbh, Miri awfully looks like red herring and genuinely on the side of MC. I am afraid of both nobles more. Elise looks like up to something and I believe she has a real devil under that cute mask. Blanche is blank for me, I don't have neither positive nor negative thoughts about her. Feels like Lana can be trustable and if she is on the bad side, she probably forced to that. Btw, Aria is an evil bitch. I think Rose is siding with rebels and somehow related to June.

Is there a possibility to time travel? If so, my theory is Rebel are the good guys and fighting for the right cause and June is a rebel agent. Somehow, probably near future, MC will switch to rebel side and have a good relationship with June though June does not know him yet. After they get closed, June will have to time travel back to start all of it and that's why she was so eager to be with MC. Because there was no reason to be that eager at that point, MC was a failing musician with shitty dead end job and basically no future, but she had a real crush on MC like Lana level crush. :unsure:
well
blanche is working with the doc on some hidden project involving the mc ,if i got this right
something about data collecting - i think its about his implant

and yk what? i think aria is just devote to her mistress - but the most honest one of all

i think the mistress of the club is a rebel - just my guts telling me :ROFLMAO:

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Color of My Sound Chapter 2 Pt.C v4 with the walkthrough mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left for history and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link:

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Developer: Gallant Trombe - F95zone - -
Modder: LaikDink
I've made a small walkthrough mod for this game. This mod will highlight some recommended choices. Enjoy!!
P/s: Updated to Ch2 C.v4
Download: MEGA
View attachment 2208625 View attachment 2208629
Many thanks!!
(y) (y) (y)

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
As nice as the renders and overall art direction is of this game, I think the conversations go on and on, then another that goes on and on, then another, etc, etc. I find it rather boring because honestly, NOTHING is happening. It's people in rooms in the same place talking endlessly. If things happened, then it would be somewhat interesting and enjoyable. But, nothing happens.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
As nice as the renders and overall art direction is of this game, I think the conversations go on and on, then another that goes on and on, then another, etc, etc. I find it rather boring because honestly, NOTHING is happening. It's people in rooms in the same place talking endlessly. If things happened, then it would be somewhat interesting and enjoyable. But, nothing happens.
Is someone keeping you here against your will?

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Is it just me or is Judge Hilde quickly shooting up the She's-Waking-Up-My-Schlong ranking with the latest release and custom renders?

Reactions: bacienvu88

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Is it just me or is Judge Hilde quickly shooting up the She's-Waking-Up-My-Schlong ranking with the latest release and custom renders?
She's attractive and smart (both positives), but IDK whether she's really knocked anyone else down a ranking in my list or anything. I have my favorites and then others that I also like a lot but not as much. She's among the "not as much" group for me.

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
Slow burns when done well really flesh out a story so that the X-rated payoff hits hard as fuck. With rendering of this quality and a story building this purposefully, I'm willing to wait to be "judged". I don't think I'm alone in that lol

There's dozens of other stuff to pass the time on here while we wait for the windows to steam up.

Reactions: Dragon59

_Fran-K

Oct 19, 2021
It seems we can't escape the dinner with Dizzy, which I refused in the first meeting scene, but Dizzy Character still called and they went to dinner. Is there a way not to go to dinner? (sorry for bad english).

Reactions: cgehunter
4.30 star(s) 70 Votes