VN Ren'Py Color of My Sound [Ch.3A v6] [Gallant Trombe]

4.30 star(s) 70 Votes

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
In group sex situations, most likely not, but it should be doable to have an option to skip those positions.

Outside of that, it depends. Do you want to avoid it because just you don't want to see them, or you don't want it story-wise?
For me it is both. I want my girls to be heterosexual by canon and all lesbian interaction to be optional, as in my choices determine whether it happens or not. what are you planning there?

TheMarquis

Jan 29, 2023
This game has so much potential, and Gallant deserves all the praises. Unfortunately it is going on waaaay too slow. I think this game is so good that the developer has the possibility to bring down the quality just a notch to gain a little more pace to it.

That said, I noticed I have one locked scene, the last one in the replay gallery and I don't know how to unlock it.

Reactions: GGGanon

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
This game has so much potential, and Gallant deserves all the praises. Unfortunately it is going on waaaay too slow. I think this game is so good that the developer has the possibility to bring down the quality just a notch to gain a little more pace to it.
The last update (Pt. B) was released back in mid-late February. That's 630 renders in the span of 4 months, which is honestly impressive pacing considering rendering quality.

For perspective, a majority of popular VNs (aside from the most famous one) release ~800 - 1200 renders every 6 - 8 months. GT falls right in the middle of the median update time.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
For me it is both. I want my girls to be heterosexual by canon and all lesbian interaction to be optional, as in my choices determine whether it happens or not. what are you planning there?
Since the project I'm currently working on is about two women on their honeymoon, perhaps it's not for you. Lesbian sex is not optional in that story.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Since the project I'm currently working on is about two women on their honeymoon, perhaps it's not for you. Lesbian sex is not optional in that story.
Thanks for letting me know. I thought it was a harem VN with a Male Protagonist but that sounds like it will be a Polyamory instead. I know that there currently is no tag for that so we have to ask to find out. Best of luck on your project, unfortunately it is not for me.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Did I miss anything or there was no story development at all? :unsure:
I think technically you missed something (that Dizzy also has some suspicious things about her, and that the "evidence" found on the computer was intentionally left to be found). But there wasn't a huge amount of storyline progression with this release.
There are some story development, but I'd say this release is more about character development than story development.
Yes, what Cabin Fever said. :)

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
i am dissapointed how the game handles the dizzy part

that damn girl is unavoidable ...and i dont get the reason

it seem with every update the mc has fewer choices how to interact with whom

kissing asses everywhere ...

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
i am dissapointed how the game handles the dizzy part

that damn girl is unavoidable ...and i dont get the reason

it seem with every update the mc has fewer choices how to interact with whom

kissing asses everywhere ...
He's a spy, though. Any information he gets can be used to investigate and use to his team's advantage later. I'd assume IRL spies have to pretend to like an awful lot of people they despise so they can finish their objectives. Given what the judge said about the computer and about Dizzy, I think spending more time with her makes sense from an espionage perspective. But yeah, if you don't like a character it can be hard to get through parts with them in it.

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
He's a spy, though. Any information he gets can be used to investigate and use to his team's advantage later. I'd assume IRL spies have to pretend to like an awful lot of people they despise so they can finish their objectives. Given what the judge said about the computer and about Dizzy, I think spending more time with her makes sense from an espionage perspective. But yeah, if you don't like a character it can be hard to get through parts with them in it.
To further expand upon this, we as the audience have already been given clues as to who is likely behind the "evidence". Vayne and Judge Hilde even pointed out that they'll have to play whoever's game it is that planted the hidden bug, and right now the evidence is pointing towards Dizzy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
To further expand upon this, we as the audience have already been given clues as to who is likely behind the "evidence". Vayne and Judge Hilde even pointed out that they'll have to play whoever's game it is that planted the hidden bug, and right now the evidence is pointing towards Dizzy.

its not just Miri - they all plotting against him imo
well lana maybe the only one to only get his dick :ROFLMAO:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

Technically, "the evidence is pointing towards Dizzy" is a bit of a plot spoiler too for anyone who's just recently come across this. You can put inline spoilers around text as well, in case you weren't aware.

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Developer: Gallant Trombe - F95zone - -
Modder: LaikDink
I've made a small walkthrough mod for this game. This mod will highlight some recommended choices. Enjoy!!
P/s: Updated to Ch2 C.v4
Download: MEGA
View attachment 2208625 View attachment 2208629
Updated to Ch2 C.v4

Oct 10, 2022
its not just Miri - they all plotting against him imo
well lana maybe the only one to only get his dick :ROFLMAO:
Tbh, Miri awfully looks like red herring and genuinely on the side of MC. I am afraid of both nobles more. Elise looks like up to something and I believe she has a real devil under that cute mask. Blanche is blank for me, I don't have neither positive nor negative thoughts about her. Feels like Lana can be trustable and if she is on the bad side, she probably forced to that. Btw, Aria is an evil bitch. I think Rose is siding with rebels and somehow related to June.

Is there a possibility to time travel? If so, my theory is Rebel are the good guys and fighting for the right cause and June is a rebel agent. Somehow, probably near future, MC will switch to rebel side and have a good relationship with June though June does not know him yet. After they get closed, June will have to time travel back to start all of it and that's why she was so eager to be with MC. Because there was no reason to be that eager at that point, MC was a failing musician with shitty dead end job and basically no future, but she had a real crush on MC like Lana level crush. :unsure:

Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Ok, since my friend Defenestrator brought that up, since the beginning I was asking myself, when does June apear in the storyline.
and one of the secrets to unravel is is she alive ? was she hiding?
The infautation from Rose/Dizzy with MC is suspicious, and yes seems logical that Rose is related or directly June herself. the white hair, for the date lit up a waring light in my backhead.
Or June is dead, and by a great coincidence part of her mind landed inside Blanche, (cryptic convo with Doc)
June could also have something to do with Blume.
If we look how it began with June, there could be a kind of guilt from her side toward the MC because she couldn't tell him the whole truth.
Anyway nice cliffhanger and the suspense is building up with each chapter.

4.30 star(s) 70 Votes