VN Ren'Py Color of My Sound [Ch.3A v6] [Gallant Trombe]

4.30 star(s) 70 Votes

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I think none of the LI's deserve to be "blamed" for being not trustworthy yet. The didnt shared enough time together to form a real bond and loyality. And we simply lack knowledge about the world and lore, we dont even know if the rebels are truely the bad guys. They maybe have valid reasons.

Same for every member of the group, we dont really have a clue who appointed them and why. Maybe our bosses are the true bad guys in this story, everything is possible.

And even if they would want to be 100% honest to the mc, it would maybe impossible due to his implant, this guy is spied on all the time. Telling the MC their secrets and intentions could very well mean giving intel to the enemy.

We saw this with Dizzy already, she communicated carefully, shes was only able to gave him hints for him to figure out himself.
true my saying I don't trust certain characters are more from scenes the MC doesn't see with them and potentially plotting something we don't know about / conversations with some of council members or them being a spy. But yeah it's all a gut feeling more or less they really haven't done anything to do the MC yet.

Reactions: Milton749

Krynos

Feb 15, 2021
laikdink,s not doing mods anymore
Rather than making an assumption on something, why don't you look into what's happening. Laik's job is keeping him extremely busy with travel. He will get to them when he can. Someone else picking them up would help, but most of the modders on here respect each other too much to step on each other's toes.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Milton749 I seriously think Lana could be a new top 10 or 5 for me I keep rotating renders I have saved of her as my background they look so good as wallpapers. She might get a higher rank than who shall not be named

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Milton749

harshal_doshi

Sep 8, 2020
Developer: Gallant Trombe - F95zone - -
Modder: LaikDink
I've made a small walkthrough mod for this game. This mod will highlight some recommended choices. Enjoy!!
P/s: Updated to Ch2 C.v7
Download: MEGA
View attachment 2208625 View attachment 2208629

Update for chapter3???

Umariel

Jan 21, 2019
LaikDink's shows last mod was on April 3 and its for Jury by Nickle3DArt.
CoMS mod request at his was posted by Phoenix at 2024.07.03 12:35 and
+-5 days later there was a post about him being out-of-town for most weeks and only
being able to work on mods mostly at Sundays, when last mod at Discord was for a VN
called My Cute Roommate 2 at 2024.06.23 18:39. This will take some more time :coffee: ;)

4.30 star(s) 70 Votes