VN Ren'Py Color of My Sound [Ch.3A v6] [Gallant Trombe]

4.30 star(s) 70 Votes

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
I don't like that there's a girl who can see and hear everything Dante does (the MC is very similar, that's why I gave him that name :4Head:).
It's having her on my back with every discovery or thing that happens, even in a sex scene.
are you talking about Blume? or about spy girl, who is in a MC's team? (sry, forgot her name)

personally I don't have problems with Blume, but I do find a spy girl annoying, yes :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
are you talking about Blume? or about spy girl, who is in a MC's team? (sry, forgot her her name)

personally I don't have problems with Blume, but I do find a spy girl annoying, yes :rolleyes:
yeah I don't like the spy girl as a LI but I do like her as a character even if I cant trust her. But I can see how she be annoying 100% even a normal conversation one on one she treats as a way to either teach us a lesson about being a spy or keeping her guard up. Feels like just cant have a normal conversation without treating everyone has potential targets or enemies even the leader / teammates.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
are you talking about Blume?
Maybe... I mean the voice that speaks through the wall or through the MC's head. At first it sounded like an AI, but it turns out to be a real person who 'drinks coffee', supposedly disconnects when the MC sleeps, but it's like having a big brother camera on him 24/7, and I don't believe anything she says because she sometimes deliberately suppresses information.

It's a dystopian world, I think it's crazy to have something like that in your head, but in the distant future it might not be uncommon :unsure:.

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
yeah I don't like the spy girl as a LI but I do like her as a character even if I cant trust her. But I can see how she be annoying 100% even a normal conversation one on one she treats as a way to either teach us a lesson about being a spy or keeping her guard up. Feels like just cant have a normal conversation without treating everyone has potential targets or enemies even the leader / teammates.
add to this that she is spying on MC all the time and listening to his conversations and stuff... like having Blume is not enough))

I mean, I can bear with her lack of social skills, but this damn spy-thing ruins everything, at least for me.

Maybe... I mean the voice that speaks through the wall or through the MC's head. At first it sounded like an AI, but it turns out to be a real person who 'drinks coffee', supposedly disconnects when the MC sleeps, but it's like having a big brother camera on him 24/7, and I don't believe anything she says because she sometimes deliberately suppresses information.
yeah, that's Blume

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017

It's a dystopian world, I think it's crazy to have something like that in your head, but in the distant future it might not be uncommon :unsure:.
yeah that's Blume as I recall she said once she mainly works based off of alerts when not doing a mission or something. But it depends on how much you can trust that. I personally trust her more than most of the characters in the game as she seems she actually has our best interest in mind what I don't trust is who she works for. To me she comes across someone that would disobey order to help us if she could get away with it but seems like she is being monitored just as much as us.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PickerLewd
4.30 star(s) 70 Votes