VN Ren'Py Color of My Sound [Ch.3A v6] [Gallant Trombe]

4.30 star(s) 70 Votes

jbmurphdog

Aug 2, 2018
So the person that leeks the Download to F95 so we get to be Pirates...(Harr) is the Hero.
That is the hero. The update is out, We need a hero.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So the person that leeks the Download to F95 so we get to be Pirates...(Harr) is the Hero.
That is the hero. The update is out, We need a hero.
Oh..I live on the shores of the Great Lakes in the US. Brits are across the pond.
It wasn't the use of hero that was confusing (even if it's yet another misuse of the term). It was the talk about some kind of song:
I don't get the "HERO" song reference. Is that a some sort of British thing?
My little cheesy poetry above was the "song" in response to your earlier post. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

jbmurphdog

Aug 2, 2018
No issues. We come here to play. Open minds :cool:

Heros?:LOL:

Damn...It was mis interpted? Hun?

Last edited:

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
It wasn't the use of hero that was confusing (even if it's yet another misuse of the term). It was the talk about some kind of song:

My little cheesy poetry above was the "song" in response to your earlier post. :rolleyes:
Oh man, I blame the rhinovirus that is currently fogging my brain. Plus I thought Ch 2 part C would have already leaked by now so you all wouldn't still be Pining for the Fjords.

It's a pretty good update. Especially if you like Dizzy. :love:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Oh man, I blame the rhinovirus that is currently fogging my brain. Plus I thought Ch 2 part C would have already leaked by now so you all wouldn't still be Pining for the Fjords.

It's a pretty good update. Especially if you like Dizzy. :love:
Oh, I've already played it. I support Gallant Trombe and don't need to wait for it here. :cool:

• Red Heart
Reactions: osanaiko

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Oh mister "i alredy played it.":mad:
Phppp:cautious:
I'm not sure why you'd get angry at me for paying money for the game to support the creator, which also happens to mean I'm able to play it before it shows up here. I understand not everybody can do that, so I don't have a problem with folks getting it from a site like this. I also can't pay for every game I play, so I'm not going to be a hypocrite about it. However, I absolutely am not going to apologize for having paid to support a creator I like.

EDIT: Since it was pointed out that you might have been joking, I will hope that's what it was.

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I'm not sure why you'd get angry at me for paying money for the game to support the creator, which also happens to mean I'm able to play it before it shows up here. I understand not everybody can do that, so I don't have a problem with folks getting it from a site like this. I also can't pay for every game I play, so I'm not going to be a hypocrite about it. However, I absolutely am not going to apologize for having paid to support a creator I like.
You better apologize for your singing ;) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
I'm pretty sure jbmurphdog was joking. Good upon you for supporting creators! May the bluebird of happiness fly over you and not shit on your head.

jbmurphdog

Aug 2, 2018
I was joking Cookie. Apologies for seeming that I wasn't. The Cookie Monster song was a fun memory. And thanks for your support. You help make a product; a story, come to life.

(Damn. Did I just fluff a cookie monster?) :rolleyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Just found this game and finished current update, what sort of time frame are updates put out as the last one was 6 months ago?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Color of My Sound [Ch.2 Pt.C v4] [Gallant Trombe]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

4.30 star(s) 70 Votes