VN Ren'Py Color of My Sound [Ch.3A v6] [Gallant Trombe]

4.30 star(s) 70 Votes

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Quick update from me: I just passed my proofreading/edit suggestions back to GT and the release to patrons is imminent.

It's another wonderful update with further development to the plot intrigue, and a remarkably sweet evening for MC and one of the women...

I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did!

camube

Jun 4, 2022
does this game has no music in it back then? or did i conflate it with a different game?

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020

Hello! Part C of Chapter 2 is now ready for testing!

This update adds the following:
- 630 renders
- New dialogue box options
- Dialogue text alignment options
View attachment 2655440
if its now in beta can you tell me how long it usually takes for it come to come here ? cant wait after how the last part ended

qvcatullus

Sep 17, 2020
if its now in beta can you tell me how long it usually takes for it come to come here ? cant wait after how the last part ended
As I understand it, the highest patreon tier gets 2 week early access and that released 5 June, so I wouldn't expect it to show up here until at least when it's made it to regular patrons, but that's just a guess.

Taz423

Mar 27, 2021
As I understand it, the highest patreon tier gets 2 week early access and that released 5 June, so I wouldn't expect it to show up here until at least when it's made it to regular patrons, but that's just a guess.
Well it just did, so now we wait.

4.30 star(s) 70 Votes