2.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Feb 6, 2019
Side note: I later learned you can make characters do different CG's in the event creation menu. Just create a new or edit one, choose Anime CG Display, click on the ones that have grey clothing in the bottom, click on the "specify the parent of the object" and then choose the position of the seat that the character is in the battle creation menu.

Jun 7, 2017
V1.11 translated reupload:
What is going on here exactly?

I tried downloading it from the front Page here and got a Virus warning from Kasperksy after starting the game. It shut down and deleted the game file.

Now i downloaded the one you provided and everything works fine.

Is there really a Virus on the Front Page links?

Feb 6, 2019
I downloaded the gofile from the front page a long time ago and it worked fine, it might be that someone changed something from the file posted.

Bansai

Aug 16, 2017
For some reason all the Gofile V1.10+ of the game has the "This file does not exist" when opening them. Anyone got any working links? Not necessarily Gofile, any is fine

aklik

Mar 24, 2018
And what do i need to do?
Same place where you can change locale there is formats settings, check tabs on top - leftmost is the one you need. Go there and change it.
It is called date and time format, it changes less than locale, but somehow few jap games cant work w/o it, like one from 20-30.
And yes - oneshota swordplay act hagokoro also needs jap format which is mentioned at
Installation
(Important):
SPOILER

Tashitazik

Sep 22, 2020
Same place where you can change locale there is formats settings, check tabs on top - leftmost is the one you need. Go there and change it.
It is called date and time format, it changes less than locale, but somehow few jap games cant work w/o it, like one from 20-30.
And yes - oneshota swordplay act hagokoro also needs jap format which is mentioned at
thx, but i have played hagokoro without changing format)

aklik

Mar 24, 2018
thx, but i have played hagokoro without changing format)
You were lucky I failed to get past tutorial w/o format change.

and i have this again,mb i have the translator problem?
Are you talking about untranslated text? As I get it - translation is internet based, so maybe you need to look there. Or grab some already translated files from the guys who finished the game?

And yes - what's going on? Is you translation just slow or is it not working at all??

Last edited:
Jun 7, 2017
IMO, the game is more Quantity than quality.
There are so many Girls with the same attacks.
Also the Card game was pretty boring.

I only played for 1.5h until i got to some footjob action which was horribly drawn.
Unlocked everything from the Menü and did not feel guilty at all to have not played it.

His very first games with the shota boy with the Ball were the best. Simple and fun. I wish there was a translation patch for that game.

• Sad
Reactions: kbutler and lnppo

Petepanned1

Jun 25, 2020
IMO, the game is more Quantity than quality.
There are so many Girls with the same attacks.
Also the Card game was pretty boring.

I only played for 1.5h until i got to some footjob action which was horribly drawn.
Unlocked everything from the Menü and did not feel guilty at all to have not played it.

His very first games with the shota boy with the Ball were the best. Simple and fun. I wish there was a translation patch for that game.
Yeah, the guy seems to forget that people buy his games to coom, and not for the half-baked scuffed game ideas he puts in. Cool that he's trying to switch it up but the actual meat of the games is worse now than his first few were.
Seems like a pretty common thing among h-game devs. They sometimes get so lost in tryign to make the gameplay that they forget why people buy these games instead of an actual video game on steam

• Haha
Reactions: Thecatbred
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote