2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

track989

Mar 25, 2018
Want better translations for this game? Then carry on reading!

For those who want better translations for unity games in general I suggest you look into "Sugoi offline translator" it has a bepinex version and can use your GPU to translate via cuda cores (much quicker and accurate as its based on neural network translation that will be compiled on your hardrive. Hence the "offline" part).

Secondly this game will often spit out "poetry" regardless of how good your translator is due to the games frequent use of HTML e.g. coloured text. This often causes translators to get sentence structure wrong due to there being large snippets of HTML littered throughout the sentence. In order to combat this you need to change "HandleRichText=True" to False in the AutoTranslatorConfig.ini within the bepinex folder. Once that is done you then need to add various HTML to the pre processor file located in the translation folder. Here a few common HTML that are used in the game.

<color%3D#00ff00>=
</color>=
/r=
/n=
<color\=#ff0000>=

Simply copy the above and paste it into your pre processor file and they will no longer be sent to the translator. Resulting in much better sentence structure.

Edit: You need to delete the "AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt" inside the translation folder once the above steps have been completed in order for prior translations to be updated.

There is also an update in the works for the game. Bug fixes and feature updates. No confirmed date just yet, but you can keep an eye via excessm's Cien page:
Awesome, thanks. Looking forward to trying this game in a little while when initial bugfixes are out etc, quoting this partly so I have that list of common HTML snippets in the game to put into that offline translator's blacklist.

As a word of warning to others, the most recent Excessm game, Hagokoro, had an issue with the included English translation where it accidentally pasted over 80-90% of the dialogue so that all the dynamic phrases which were meant to have half a dozen variants that could fire instead only had one, making all the girls seem bland and identical.

I assume nothing quite that bad will have happened again here but it gives you an idea of how low priority and low effort the packaged MTL in Excessm games typically is; playing in Japanese and using the above tool will, I assume, give you a much better experience than setting the game's language to English.

edit:
How do i run this game so the character aren't painted in white? Whats that "locale emulator" you guys are talking about?
The simplest is just go into your windows settings and set your system's actual locale to Japanese, you likely won't notice any difference (it doesn't affect your system time or language etc) but these things will all run with way less difficulty. Otherwise, last I checked "applocale" was the program to use for changing system locale on a program-by-program basis

b800047

Jun 9, 2017
excessm...now that is a name i've not heard in a long time...gonna play this later once a more decent translation is in order...always liked his games ever since ive played his soccer game (a shame that it never got translated...its a goody)...plus ive always liked the side stories interconnecting the protagonists similar to a multiverse of themselves being the "hero" in their own worlds...especially the easter eggs implying the others are connected somehow in a way...tho ive noticed the main menu ui is going a bit "degraded" somehow...decent mechanics (better than most trying to experiment)...good stories...with maybe somewhat repetitive characters in a way...but the icons could use a little sprucing up...anyway...hopefully this title is a good one...

Silverfan936

Nov 30, 2019
dang it, the mtl isnt working in some parts of the menu, and the special rules/plays section now has some of the rules cut off, and I cant remember what they were, only that 3 "4"´s of a same color(green) and then i think it was two colours combinations, light+dark blue and purple+?, last one I REmember after that I Believe is all 7 with same number but different colors.
the majority of the basic rules arent translated either.

1659344110224.png

Now I see even less.....

Last edited:

Vanity

Jun 2, 2017
The Card Game is super easy, just forget everything the Game trys to teach you, always go for 3 pieces of the same color, whenever possible discard the same color that the Girls do and you pretty much automatically will end up winning...

It´s totally brain dead, even on the hardest difficulty, although i don´t even feel like the difficulty does anything to begin with...

If you still can´t or want to bother with the Card Game, here is a 100% save, even so i haven´t finished all Dark Battles, couldn´t bother to finish them, honestly i got bored half way through, it´s just the same, with the extra step of having to use items...

i always enjoyed Excessm Games, but since he started to use Unity, his Games got worse imo, first a game with lazy recolors of enemies and now a game with a brain dead boring Card Game that does an horrible job at integrating the H-Part in an enjoyable way -.-

Edit: sav2, now with all Dark battles done, as expected nothing happened doing it, atleast it´s now a true 100% save i guess

Last edited:

animane

May 14, 2020
Does anyone know how to beat Classmate crisis 3? or have it's the only one i cant seem to beat

KitsuneZeta

Dec 12, 2020
Does anyone know how to beat Classmate crisis 3? or have it's the only one i cant seem to beat
Do what Maria told you to: Buy her time.

This is actually the perfect opportunity to experiment with deliberately building high-value or nonstandard hands, given you need to do whatever you can to drag the match out.

Jun 22, 2017
There is already a , where the creator and some players have posted their own battles.

To put them into your game, first open the text file and copy the content(Strg+A then Strg+C). Open the game. Then go to the edit area and then custom battle. Just use paste to put the content of the text file into the game. To access the newly created custom battle use the free game tab.

Currently, there are 9 battles already available. All of them have a substantial amount of text and events in their battles.

And if someone has a link to the new version 1.10, which has two new battles made by the creator as well as two new animations for the editor, I would appreciate them sharing.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote