2.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Feb 6, 2019
I uploaded it straight from DLsite so it doesn't have an English translation, because I don't know how to translate it yet (Still figuring out the Sugoi translator). If anyone can tell me how to translate it I can upload it every time an update releases with the MTL translation.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
It says you can create a game using this game? is that just customizing how the girls react and stuff? or can you do more than that?
I sure hope so. I want to remove some of them, just because of the awful hairstyles.
You've heard of foot-fetish.
You've been amazed of the hand-holding fetish.
From here on out, be prepared for.. long hair fetish :D

• Haha
Reactions: Shadowclonezero

Tashitazik

Sep 22, 2020
i need your help guys. translator doesn't working when i'm tying to play with emulator. when i'm opening the game without emulator i'm getting this. so how can i play this game 1661536331192.png

Dffffffffff

Jan 12, 2018
i need your help guys. translator doesn't working when i'm tying to play with emulator. when i'm opening the game without emulator i'm getting this. so how can i play this game
I translated it with ReiPatcher, it takes time to translate but it works with locale emulator.

Jun 22, 2017
I would say try normally changing to Japanese language setting or update your local emulator. If both do not work, redownload a clean version and start it untranslated to see if it works that way. If it does, patch it for the machine translation and look if it works then.

Tashitazik

Sep 22, 2020
unfortunately there's no change after updating emulator , reinstalling the game. There are ranslated only some words.

nightmare054

Jan 1, 2018
for those who decide to edit their own MTL file or using sugoi translator and indeed get better MTL, care to share their "_AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt" file? thx in advance

Dec 11, 2018
I have literally only lurked on this forum because I'm just here for the food, but I think I found a way to explain the game for those who might be struggling. This is largely based on the rules of Riichi Mahjong, so if you're familiar with that game than you can figure out what's going on despite the machine translation.

• Sad
Reactions: lnppo
Dec 11, 2018
Also, for those complaining about how the mahjong game is too easy... well I think I figured out why. The game's draws are not really random. In fact, the game isn't actually what it says it is. The mahjong clone is actually a veneer for the actual gameplay: playing the odds, using what tools you can to gain an edge when the girls fight back. The game uses a rigged RNG where in its default state it will always get you closer to a complete hand but it also ups the odds that discarding a tile will cause a girl to declare "Canary" (Ron) as indicated by the arrows. When the girls do their whole "sexual attack" thing, it adds stacks of weakness, which makes the game more likely to give you bad tiles and increases the odds of getting Ron called on you. Lightning Concentration can be used once per match to override weakness and make you immune, but later in the game you can also trigger a shorter version of it by playing a potential Ron tile and surviving. Honestly, it kinda sucked to figure out because I was on an ego trip for a while, and then I realized I wasn't good at the Mahjong part of the game as much as RNG was in my favor.
Edit: From what I can decipher from the poetry, this is thematically hinted at by your character being a savant at the game, hence everyone is cheating against you.

nightmare054

Jan 1, 2018
not that well versed in how mahjong play is (since i'm very suck at it lol), but indeed this game is based on mahjong but get simplified.
even i who suck at understanding how mahjong works until now (and still suck at it) can perfectly figuring out how to play this game

also
Here you go. Mind that not everything is translated.
thanks for it, gonna try it.
from what i saw at a glimplse, it seems this is a sugoi translator? at least it's seems pretty different from the deepL one

TFGuy

Dec 10, 2018
Can someone please give me a tip on the 8-1 detour scenario? What's the trick to make it so you can get below 8000 points and win?

Jun 22, 2017
Can someone please give me a tip on the 8-1 detour scenario? What's the trick to make it so you can get below 8000 points and win?
Don't make any advanced setting? Like at most one combination that goes up (1,2,3 or 3,4,5 etc.). Also, do not go for three of a kind, because there is the risk of the bonus card destroying the low score.

I think flow reduces the score, so going for it is a good idea and if you still struggle, forego any items you are using to increase your score.

In the worst case, you can use the alter ego to beat it.

Reactions: TFGuy

TFGuy

Dec 10, 2018
Don't make any advanced setting? Like at most one combination that goes up (1,2,3 or 3,4,5 etc.). Also, do not go for three of a kind, because there is the risk of the bonus card destroying the low score.

I think flow reduces the score, so going for it is a good idea and if you still struggle, forego any items you are using to increase your score.

In the worst case, you can use the alter ego to beat it.
I'm gonna blame the MTL for this, but I was going about it the entirely wrong way lol. I somehow got it in my head that by "The score will be invalid if the Aga is not applied for less than 8000 points" meant I could only call if I had less than 8000 points, then somehow make a comeback :WeSmart::FacePalm:.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote