2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
It's a shame Excessm refuses to pay someone to translate his games. I wouldn't think it would be that expensive, especially considering how large the English-speaking market is.

Reactions: Azure Sun and Gabaw

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Just so you know, as of this moment, I can't verify the hash from the GoFile download. I'd probably avoid that one for now. The MD5 hash for the Workupload file does come up and match so it should be good.

Dffffffffff

Jan 12, 2018
You have to get high scores and try to keep playing until events happen.
and dont Agari on last round because you will lose just keep playing.
Well your solution helped. As for your question for next story mission, try using zone drug in story mode, I'm not sure if there are any other conditions for unlocking it but it unlocked for me.

aetiusvann

Mar 28, 2021
When i start the exe kaspersky just instantly deletes it
because the exe file is trojan. disable kaspersky and you should be fine. or put it to ignore list or something. cracked games are auto delete for these goodie good tools.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Want better translations for this game? Then carry on reading!

For those who want better translations for unity games in general I suggest you look into "Sugoi offline translator" it has a bepinex version and can use your GPU to translate via cuda cores (much quicker and accurate as its based on neural network translation that will be compiled on your hardrive. Hence the "offline" part).

Secondly this game will often spit out "poetry" regardless of how good your translator is due to the games frequent use of HTML e.g. coloured text. This often causes translators to get sentence structure wrong due to there being large snippets of HTML littered throughout the sentence. In order to combat this you need to change "HandleRichText=True" to False in the AutoTranslatorConfig.ini within the bepinex folder. Once that is done you then need to add various HTML to the pre processor file located in the translation folder. Here a few common HTML that are used in the game.

<color%3D#00ff00>=
</color>=
/r=
/n=
<color\=#ff0000>=

Simply copy the above and paste it into your pre processor file and they will no longer be sent to the translator. Resulting in much better sentence structure.

Edit: You need to delete the "AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt" inside the translation folder once the above steps have been completed in order for prior translations to be updated.

There is also an update in the works for the game. Bug fixes and feature updates. No confirmed date just yet, but you can keep an eye via excessm's Cien page:

Last edited:

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
some can do uncensor patch?

It's not possible unless you redraw the objects. In all of Excessm's unity games he doesn't use rendered mosaics. Instead he bakes the mosaics onto the art before importing them into unity. A shame really. If he is that against using rendered mosaics in a game that uses spline animation (probably because he knows it can easily be removed) I Wish he would have stuck with his old method of making genitals white/black silhouettes. the resolution of the mosaics that he uses are god damn awful...

Edit: Little tip for people so you can tell if a unity game can be uncensored or not. If the mosaics stay the same shape and size while only the color of the individual mosaics change with the movement of the object then you are most likely looking at a rendered mosaic which can be removed. If the mosaics change shape and size like they are stretching and squishing then you're most likely looking at an object/art that has the mosaic baked into it (applied in image editing software). This mosaic must be redrawn.

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote